Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
oh, i wouldnt say this - if she is the right one she will reflect same inspiration and feelings :D ...true love is like this - i am sure - i know :music:
Music will never leave you alone, a girl - will do. :lol: It is not fair. :mask: Anyway, I am not looking for a girl. :ee:

Music will never leave you alone, a girl - will do. :lol: It is not fair. :mask: Anyway, I am not looking for a girl. :ee:

well, of course - its never sure of guaranteed that she will stay forever. love is a risk, true. i think its better risk something than never try it out :)

and imo - if you respect each other, trust and feel honestly, than all should develope well...even when you break up for some reason, i never wish this anybody, but than you can still remember the good things and take it as an enrichment in your life...or? :)

sorry for my english btw :lol:

and ps. there is couples who stay forever though. its lots of work - many dont see this maybe nowadays...

Hey Maria. Still be obtained so that I can not listen to your radio show: (but today I could hear the last 15 minutes ... and I can say only one - except that the selection and mixing are very good and your voice is unique. So loving and soft ... so powerful !
:love:

Cheers : Cloud 88 from Bulgaria :hug:

Back