• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
See ya Maria
See ya folks of AH FM ... in 1 hour i'm back here for second hour of Trance4Nations :mask:

well, of course - its never sure of guaranteed that she will stay forever. love is a risk, true. i think its better risk something than never try it out :)

and imo - if you respect each other, trust and feel honestly, than all should develope well...even when you break up for some reason, i never wish this anybody, but than you can still remember the good things and take it as an enrichment in your life...or? :)

sorry for my english btw :lol:

and ps. there is couples who stay forever though. its lots of work - many dont see this maybe nowadays...
you hit it right smack on the dot. its about a risk. you put yourself out there, hoping that someone will notice you, specifically a woman. its alot like djin. you take risks in mixing the music (or for rapper djs) scratchin the music. you cant always get the perfect mix because there is no such thing, but you always try again & again & before ya know it, people start to notice you. its about takin risks in life in order to produce results & getting better. take risks in trying to find the right mate & it will produce some results maybe, but what you learn about that person as well as yourself helps you to become better about the world as well as what you learned about yourself.

Of course it was great show again :clap2: :replay:

Massive mix !!!:super::super::super:

Back