Email Notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazarus

www.defconrecordings.com
Registered
Reaction score
Don't know if its just me but since the two Great Afterhours Crashes of this month the email notifications for me have varied from sporadic, to late, to non existent! Occasionally they also seem to be ok. :smile1:

Is it happening for anyone else or is it just me and my crappy ISP?

please give me more info lazz
when and what thread ill look in mail logs..
and how many hours before you specified in the email notification?

I just set one up earlier for Manuel Le Saux - Extrema and I recieved the email 1hr 10mins before show time, so its working alright for me

everything works fine for me too :)
received email for hawk yesterday at 20.50 so 1 hour and 10 minutes before the show :)

I just set one up earlier for Manuel Le Saux - Extrema and I recieved the email 1hr 10mins before show time, so its working alright for me

what time did you choose to notify you before?

everything works fine for me too :)
received email for hawk yesterday at 20.50 so 1 hour and 10 minutes before the show :)

what time did you choose to notify you before?

one hour reminder i set up

please give me more info lazz
when and what thread ill look in mail logs..
and how many hours before you specified in the email notification?

Sorry I meant notifications for replies to threads by the way, not for upcoming shows :)

For example: this post: http://forum.afterhours.fm/showpost.php?p=137097&postcount=57

I got the email at 5.12am this morning, likewise various other posts from that thread I've had at various times , including one about the first track at 1.13am this morning - the show itself aired from 8pm till 9pm my time last night.

It's not like it's a massive issue, granted, I just thought I ought to let ya know :)

Sorry I meant notifications for replies to threads by the way, not for upcoming shows :)

For example: this post: http://forum.afterhours.fm/showpost.php?p=137097&postcount=57

I got the email at 5.12am this morning, likewise various other posts from that thread I've had at various times , including one about the first track at 1.13am this morning - the show itself aired from 8pm till 9pm my time last night.

It's not like it's a massive issue, granted, I just thought I ought to let ya know :)

it all goes through the same email system.. i dont know why it would do that.

anyone else has this problem?

it all goes through the same email system.. i dont know why it would do that.

anyone else has this problem?

I am having issues with it too. I am not getting ANY emails whatsoever:hmmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back