Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
[YOUTUBE]w1ue7CCmo3w[/YOUTUBE]

:lol::lol::lol:

there's another controller or something released recently right? but i cant seem to remember what genre is it for.

I´m not so sure, but I think they already made specific controllers, like a bat for baseball and a racket for tennis....but I played with the regular one....

It´s not being sold yet in Brazil....the only ones available are from people who went abroad and could bring some....consequently, it´s really expensive here...US$1,000...against US$250 in USA...:p

I´m not so sure, but I think they already made specific controllers, like a bat for baseball and a racket for tennis....but I played with the regular one....

It´s not being sold yet in Brazil....the only ones available are from people who went abroad and could bring some....consequently, it´s really expensive here...US$1,000...against US$250 in USA...:p
wow, that's quite costly.

i'll have to check how much is it being sold for here.

Big Sky!!:super::super:

Ahhh...good memories from saturday...George Acosta played here...and played Big Sky....:music::music::super:

Big Skyyyyyyy

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

wow, that's quite costly.

i'll have to check how much is it being sold for here.
1,500 malaysian so that should be around 390 US.

it's so much more costly for you.

1,500 malaysian so that should be around 390 US.

it's so much more costly for you.

Yes..but just until the product gets here legally...then it´s gonna low to around US$450....:smile1:

Back