Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
I used to like nintendo, zelda / mario when I was younger, but thats the extent of my gaming experiences
friend of mine used to have nintendo, and i remember i played those games too :mml: and there was really cool game with mario bros... some kind of car race, but you could throw bombs and stuf... :lol: forgot the title tho... :(

friend of mine used to have nintendo, and i remember i played those games too :mml: and there was really cool game with mario bros... some kind of car race, but you could throw bombs and stuf... :lol: forgot the title tho... :(

YES! mario kart! that was soooo much fun, laying bananas and getting the star so you can be invincible lol

Super Mario Kart...

Simply the best game ever made,IMO...:super:

I´m not so much into video games,but this new Nintendo Wii is really fun...it´s you who make the moves for you character...:)

YES! mario kart! that was soooo much fun, laying bananas and getting the star so you can be invincible lol
Aboslutely, Mario Karts ruled! Wasted so much of my youth on that thing :lol:

you can probably download an emulator and play that again.

yes :) i love id :mml:

there's similar game on pc, called toon car, i've got the demo version somewhere :mml:

Super Mario Kart...

Simply the best game ever made,IMO...:super:

I´m not so much into video games,but this new Nintendo Wii is really fun...it´s you who make the moves for you character...:)
yeah... wii seems to be nice too... although i haven't tried it yet...

yeah... wii seems to be nice too... although i haven't tried it yet...

I played once...Tennis,Bowling and Baseball...it´s awesome!!

Even better for me, a sports-addict, that you must make all the moves and etc...:smile1:

Even better for me, a sports-addict, that you must make all the moves and etc...:smile1:
yeah, that's what i like in it :) got to check, maybe there's some in media markt or some similar shops, and i could check this out :lol:

there's another controller or something released recently right? but i cant seem to remember what genre is it for.

Beautiful choon!!!!:wub::wub::wub:

Back