How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Dude... I saw Markus Schulz last weekend!!!...OMFG!!!...tore shit off the roof!!!....Markus' set was amazing and played some sweet tunes like platinum, opera, sky trafficm perception and tons other bangin tracks...one of the best sets this year no doubt!... God it was awesome!!....

Dude... I saw Markus Schulz last weekend!!!...OMFG!!!...tore shit off the roof!!!....Markus' set was amazing and played some sweet tunes like platinum, opera, sky trafficm perception and tons other bangin tracks...one of the best sets this year no doubt!... God it was awesome!!....

Cool :grinning: Haven't seen him live yet, but will try to do this soon!!!

Do you have track list from his set last weekend?

Cool :grinning: Haven't seen him live yet, but will try to do this soon!!!

Do you have track list from his set last weekend?

It was incredible!!...its been 2 years since i last saw him!...i dont have a TL but those where some of the tracks i (platinum, sky traffic, perception,do you dream,opera of lights) recognized...i just couldnt keep up! lol....I would notice the song, but will be too busy dancing to remember it haha....

thanks for your message

Hello danmark_ori :wave:

:hug: :grinning: :friends: hope you don't mind, I leave to get me at least a féw hours of sleep :) :dance: :sleeping: :wow: :crazy: :wink:

It was incredible!!...its been 2 years since i last saw him!...i dont have a TL but those where some of the tracks i (platinum, sky traffic, perception,do you dream,opera of lights) recognized...i just couldnt keep up! lol....I would notice the song, but will be too busy dancing to remember it haha....

Sounds like you enjoyed it :grinning:

MarkusElectricZoo.jpg

Markus was at Electric Zoo and at Pacha NYC this year and i missed it.. Impossible

:book:

Need to check when he is playin where again:hmmm:

Saw the lineup for Electric Zoo - looked really cool :)

Well, plot it in for next year !!!!

I wanted to go to EZ as well but didnt...will make the trip to Ultra 2011 though!....You must come to LA and party at Electric Daisy. Lineup was epic this year...

679 Listeners ~ Replay Markus Schulz presents GDJB 2 Hour Mix on AH.FM 30-09-2010

Of course you need some sleep. See you soon here:friends:

Good Night.

Gotta go :wave:

See you around - and don't forget to vote on Markus's set :grinning:

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: Leaving as well ! :friends:

:: 8. Progresia - Sibir ::

:dancing:

I wanted to go to EZ as well but didnt...will make the trip to Ultra 2011 though!....You must come to LA and party at Electric Daisy. Lineup was epic this year...

where is Ultra 2011?? Would be awesome to go:megacrazy:

....ULtra is in miami dude!!...sick lineup, not to be missed...and this year 2011 its going to be 3 days!....EDC next year will be crazy awesome too, love the rides they have!...

Back