How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
....ULtra is in miami dude!!...sick lineup, not to be missed...and this year 2011 its going to be 3 days!....EDC next year will be crazy awesome too, love the rides they have!...

i defenetly planing on going to Miami next year. specially for Ulta!!!

For sure!!...perhaps we'll meet up if i get to save enough $$.....Sweet song!...

same here. i was at EZ last year when it was for the first time. i love electronic music festival specially the once with trance artists :super::super:

same here. i was at EZ last year when it was for the first time. i love electronic music festival specially the once with trance artists :super::super:

Sweet!...come to LA in the summer!...EDC is biggest event of the summer!...above and beyond, armin, gareth, aly and fila, sean tyas, simon patterson, JooF headlined this summer!

Sweet!...come to LA in the summer!...EDC is biggest event of the summer!...above and beyond, armin, gareth, aly and fila, sean tyas, simon patterson, JooF headlined this summer!

yeah i just have seen pics!! Looks like awesome! :super:

Ok, I'm off to bed.

Talk to you soon:music:
:ah:

I hate bursting the bubble here but as much as I wish I could claim that I can sing .... the 'Ange' in track 7 is not me. If I even attempted to sing I think I would sound like I'm strangling a cat haha.

DJ ANGE xx

Replay :D!!! Sneijder - Away From Here (Arty Remix) coming

I just stared at my monitor for about 30 seconds and zoned out. Is that what we like to call a state of trance?

:) :music:

Back