20-10-2010 Orkidea - Radio Unity 022

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
i just voted too, jedrek :LMAO: :friends:

1. Gareth Emery: Arrival (feat. Brute Force)

One of the many highlights from Gareth Emery's 'Northern Lights' debut album. Gaz manages to balance between the melodic uplifting and proggy vibe which doesn't go too cheesy. I had the honor of doing the warm up for his alabum release event in UK couple weeks ago where he opened with this track with flutes played live. The energy in the place was intense! Here is a short video I put together from the event: YouTube - Gareth Emery Northern Lights album release event at O2 Academy, Leeds, UK

:music:

1561 Listeners ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 022 on AH.FM

I made it online just in time:) Checked in to the hotel in London some 10 mins ago. Nice to be online again after missing last show online due some traveling.

:hug: Nice you're here with us ! :bravo:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1560 Listeners ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 022 on AH.FM

1. Gareth Emery: Arrival (feat. Brute Force)

One of the many highlights from Gareth Emery's 'Northern Lights' debut album. Gaz manages to balance between the melodic uplifting and proggy vibe which doesn't go too cheesy. I had the honor of doing the warm up for his alabum release event in UK couple weeks ago where he opened with this track with flutes played live. The energy in the place was intense! Here is a short video I put together from the event: YouTube - Gareth Emery Northern Lights album release event at O2 Academy, Leeds, UK

Gareth Emery
Gareth Emery
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Gareth Emery

Profile: Trance DJ and producer

Aliases: Cupa, Digital Blues, GTR, Rue De Gar, Runaway (2)
In Groups: Lange vs. Gareth Emery, Wirefly

Ha!

was listening to afterhours by chance, then heard some perfect good-feeling music and came to check who is playing - and it's Orkidea! Didn't remember this show at all, for once I'm lucky!:lol:

Oh that was Gareth Emery. Should have known. It's not too many days since I listened "Northern Lights". Well I can't remember everything :D

Tuned in from NL :)

2. Gareth Wyn feat. Polaroid: Beautiful
This is a nice recycling from the 90s made by Cream resident Gareth Wyn. I love the chill out original. Chris Coco's laidback remix and especially Amethyst's prog trance remix from 2000 or so. There is also an ultra rare Brothers In Rhythm remix which is practically impossible to find. Hearing this Gareth's version at Cream Closing Party at Amnesia in Ibiza couple weeks ago (played by Gareth himself) was a perfect introduction to this track.

http://www.discogs.com/Poloroid-So-Damn-Beautiful/master/125016

Poloroid - So damn beautiful! top tune, don`t know the mix :megacrazy:

Poloroid - So Damn Beautiful at Discogs

Poloroid - So Damn Beautiful :cap: Why is this not simply mentioned ? :cap: edit: oh, our DJ's ' lagging behind ' :ee:

Genre: Electronic
Style: Trance
Year: 1998

Poloroid
Members: Dan Rowe, John Horrocks

2. Gareth Wyn feat. Polaroid: Beautiful
This is a nice recycling from the 90s made by Cream resident Gareth Wyn. I love the chill out original. Chris Coco's laidback remix and especially Amethyst's prog trance remix from 2000 or so. There is also an ultra rare Brothers In Rhythm remix which is practically impossible to find. Hearing this Gareth's version at Cream Closing Party at Amnesia in Ibiza couple weeks ago (played by Gareth himself) was a perfect introduction to this track.

1526 Listeners ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 022 on AH.FM

iiO
iiO
Images for iiO

Members: Markus Moser, Nadia Ali

Profile: dance act, generally producing vocal house

398382500_m.jpg
398381847_m.jpg

Nadia Ali
Nadia Ali
Images for Nadia Ali

Profile: Nadia Ali was born in Libya and grew up in Queens, New York City. Nadia's first releases were with the group iiO, notably "Rapture" and "At The End," before embarking on her solo career.
In Groups: iiO

Back