20-10-2010 Orkidea - Radio Unity 022

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
:wub: :dancing::dancing::dancing:

Orkidea :bow:

dj orkidea are you working on new product? i asked you on facebook.

The next thing coming out should be my collaboration with Andy Moor, the new version(s) of 'Unity' and my remix of Solarstone's 'Touchstone'. After those hopefully some new own productions and I'm aiming to have a new album out during 2011...

:tjon:

Rapture :D I wonder who has made this remake...

who else

MYON AND SHANE 54 =D:choon::choon::choon::choon:.

dyor vs iio - positive rapture (myon and shane 54 theta recon mashup):iagree::dance::dance::dance:

for me one of the best amazings mashup i ever heard

1515 Listeners ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 022 on AH.FM

who else

MYON AND SHANE 54 =D:choon::choon::choon::choon:.

dyor vs iio - positive rapture (myon and shane 54 theta recon mashup):iagree::dance::dance::dance:

for me one of the best amazings mashup i ever heard

Dyor
Dyor
Discography at Discogs :book:

Aliases: 2 Lifes, Luca Antolini DJ

Myon & Shane 54
Myon & Shane 54
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Myon & Shane 54

Profile: Hungarian Trance and Progressive duo
Aliases: Black Army
Members: Előd Császár, Márió Égető

The next thing coming out should be my collaboration with Andy Moor

Finally :super:

That tunes is awesome!

You guys have a name for it yet?

The next thing coming out should be my collaboration with Andy Moor, the new version(s) of 'Unity' and my remix of Solarstone's 'Touchstone'. After those hopefully some new own productions and I'm aiming to have a new album out during 2011...

thanks. can't wait for new collaboration with Andy Moor ,new album really? OMG great news.i love your work .

3. Dyor vs iiO: Positive Rapture (Myon and Shane 54 Theta Recon)
This is one of this years mashup highlights and also must have one of the chunkiest rhythms out there recently. This one I spotted from Marco V's set when opening for him in September. Btw, Marco showed once again that he is still one of the guys having his own very recognizable sound yet being fresh and updating it all the time.

Yeah Orkidea time !!

Lovely so far........ not so paying attention due to some work but great track selection !

Hmmmmmmm I really know what I do next Tapsa - you need to be here in Germany again :) :) :)

cmon dance w me :grinning2:

:dance3:

dont recognise the remix ....
one of the classic tracks that moved me into trance in the early 90's :dance: :dance:

Age of Love :dance:

Back