putting this radio in my website

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewrox

Registered
Reaction score
is there anyway to do that? i try lots of ways by using AH Flash Player

and so on... but it wont appear the embed or anything to make it play it....

is there anyway to do that? i try lots of ways by using AH Flash Player

and so on... but it wont appear the embed or anything to make it play it....

hello mate, the ineed flash player is still in the works... it will be done within a few days, then anyone is willing to use it on their sites.

Thank You for asking andrewrox, will reply here back as soon as the flash player is done.

Cheers

its coming mate !! i think the flash guy is finishing it today :)

Andrew!! you asked me the same thing!! Glad that you raised your request here =D I'm sure many would like to add one in their websites ^^

Thanks Dan for looking into this ^^

Andrew!! you asked me the same thing!! Glad that you raised your request here =D I'm sure many would like to add one in their websites ^^

Thanks Dan for looking into this ^^

anytime, the flash guy said he will do this very soon and all of you can use it anywhere you want :)

sorry for the delays, its just that part of the year where its really busy, on top of that we have the End of Year Countdown.

Thank You

aiks.. i dont get the intructions lol

im using a free forum.... may i know how to do this? thank you

Last edited:
you need to be able include raw html code in your page. if you can do that, just paste the code from the txt file into the page, and if you can't, there won't be many other possibilities anyway...

make sure the swf file is in same folder where you have your code in html...

well.. i just copy the html code to my portal........but what im gonna do wif the swf? i dun think i can put that in my website.. lol

well.. i just copy the html code to my portal........but what im gonna do wif the swf? i dun think i can put that in my website.. lol

upload the swf to the same directory you added the code in :)
it has to be in the same directory to work

He's using a "free forum" I don't think that comes with the ability to upload files to where you want them

I dont know how your board works.. which one is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back