Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
I haven't been using it all that much recently, all I've done is updated it to a flash page but the 'myshows' bit and the 'player' had disappeared so it looks empty in places!

facebook ftw.....no html = me happy! :lol:

yeah facebook is way better!

I haven't been using it all that much recently, all I've done is updated it to a flash page but the 'myshows' bit and the 'player' had disappeared so it looks empty in places!

yeah, facebook ftw! :mask:

but now i just need to get more friends who actually post something on facebook that would be great!

hahaha yeah there is some crazy sounds coming from the speakers right now.... hahahaha :lol: sounds pretty good to me though :music:

i wouldnt mind to hear such a noises here music turned off :lol: so I guess it sounds good then :)

WooHOO! i love facebook waaay more than myspace!

yes its much more user friendly isn't it?

no more "an unexpected error has occured"

you'd think that the amount of times that happens that they should change it to "an expected error has occured" :lol:

Haha, I got FlashBlock installed because of players on MySpace. The player tracks kept jamming up my AH stream. :)

Facebook has Beacon. That scares me. Plus, they like people who have two names, first and last, they don't folks like me with just one name.

yes its much more user friendly isn't it?

no more "an unexpected error has occured"

you'd think that the amount of times that happens that they should change it to "an expected error has occured" :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: that's a good one!

Haha, I got FlashBlock installed because of players on MySpace. The player tracks kept jamming up my AH stream. :)

Facebook has Beacon. That scares me. Plus, they like people who have two names, first and last, they don't folks like me with just one name.

first name iniqui last name trance, that will get you in

A&B had it register as Aboveand Beyond :p

dammit everyone are changing to facebook.... do I have to go that too.... :mask:

i started it when it first came out...you know for college students, and i've got to admit that there have been a lot of changes...some good, some not so good, but i still love it!

well. its last track. see you on AH.FM End of Year Countdown next time.

Tracklist:

1) Aerosoul feat. John Ward - Time is By Your Side (Original)
2) John O'Callaghan feat. Audrey Gallagher - Big Sky (Original)
3) Jose Amnesia feat. Jennifer Rene -Louder (Original)
4) Zenon feat. Erire -_September Rain (Ozgur Can Break It Free Mix)

Offdate guestmix:
1) Offdate - Huge
2) Etnosphere - Goodbye, Earth (Offdate Remix)
3) Offadte - Southern Sun
4) R.E.N.O.I.S.E. - Starnge World (Offdate Remix)
5) Offdate - Robomantic
6) Access Denied - Crash Crew (Offdate remix)
7) Bacid Jam - The Underground (Offdate remix)

Back