Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
and thats the last tune for this set...thats my latest production so i wanted to close the set with it :) hope you will enjoy it... was great having you here tonight...

Enjoyed every moment of it from start to end:grinning:

oh yes its time for a :choonalert:

I've always loved that track. :grinning:

How are you today? :hug: :cat:

i'm alright, except for the 2feet of god damn snow that i had to drive in, but my sweet baby car its awesome in the snow :super:

how are you? :hug:

i still have some shopping to do also..... but i was too tired today to go that rush there :lol:

hahah yeah i have yet to start any!!! hahahaah its going to be a crazy night at the mall thats forsure!

i'm alright, except for the 2feet of god damn snow that i had to drive in, but my sweet baby car its awesome in the snow :super:

how are you? :hug:

I'm doing just fine. No snow here. Ha! I'm working today. My boss forgot that it wasn't Christmas week and he has a corrupted project that he wants me to unscramble. So I'm just waiting for him to get into the office. :grinning:

-=Med=-, Bitman 2.0, c00l.d00d, Deadlyeight, gp1, piccoli, robejaegs, SadYear, trace of trance, trancehead82, volt

& welcome new AH.FM member: Mr. T http://forum.ah.fm/members/mr.+t.html
i pity the fool :lol:

hello again trance fans....awesome set from Volt!!

hello magik, no problem we like to help :hug:
must vote massive for volt.

and welcome mr. t watch out fools!!!!!!!

well thats it..thanks all for being here and for the support...
Hope to see you here every month...
wish you all a merry christmas and very happy new year..! and a great 2008 year full of amazing tunes :)

and thats the last tune for this set...thats my latest production so i wanted to close the set with it :) hope you will enjoy it... was great having you here tonight...

g_clr.gif
r_clr.gif
e_clr.gif
a_clr.gif
t_clr.gif
excl_clr.gif

Also yes i will fix the download section in the website..Hope tonight will be fixed..

Great job bro...Keep up the good work

Back