Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
LMAO...my neighbours bellow me don't think like my SUB being on the floor and full blast, they just banged on the wall :p :lol:...up goes the volume till 10pm

Ha! Good one. That's the beauty of having a house. Move to Texas. You can crank it up here. :hug::hug::cat:

Thank you for defending me. (kiss, kiss) :hug:

T4E, you have to remember, it's only been a week since my DI death. It's all still fresh and painful. I'd been there for a long time. I was respected and loved. And it was all horribly taken away from me. And for nothing. :(

not for nothing. good news is that you're now hear (pun intended) with us enjoying these fantastic :choonalert:

:grinning: :super:

its OK :hug: :hug:

you got your special place to put the bad things, right?...it will take care of everything for you :hug:

Oh yeah. DI and Ari have their name in the drawer. Universal justice is on its way even as I type. :angel:

Thank you for defending me. (kiss, kiss) :hug:

T4E, you have to remember, it's only been a week since my DI death. It's all still fresh and painful. I'd been there for a long time. I was respected and loved. And it was all horribly taken away from me. And for nothing. :(

i know, i've been there 1 year and it hurt, and yes, that place "saved" me too, but for me personally talking about things that upset me, actually upset me even more :hug:

estimate the monitors are pumping a good 30W or so by now... can feel the air moving past me... :dancing:

My living room stereo (JVC) is 50W, same thing in the bedroom (Sony). And my car? I don't even know how loud it will go. 13 is uncomfortable, 20 is the point of pain. I stood outside the car once and turned it up with the remote until distortion could just start to be heard. I don't know what number it was on. I couldn't stick my head in to look. :wow:

But that baby was some more LOUD. :mask:

i know, i've been there 1 year and it hurt, and yes, that place "saved" me too, but for me personally talking about things that upset me, actually upset me even more :hug:

don't give them that much power over you... they're not worthy! Here, have a beer on me :beer2:

Are You Worthy?

:grinning:

For me, time heals all my wounds. They leave scars behind, no getting around that. But the scars are physical proof of survival. I lived to tell about it. And I'm proud of that. :grinning: :hug::cat:

are u all staying for aly and fila?

My living room stereo (JVC) is 50W, same thing in the bedroom (Sony). And my car? I don't even know how loud it will go. 13 is uncomfortable, 20 is the point of pain. I stood outside the car once and turned it up with the remote until distortion could just start to be heard. I don't know what number it was on. I couldn't stick my head in to look. :wow:

But that baby was some more LOUD. :mask:

lroom is something like 150W, but these are near field studio monitors on my pc, something like 85W, iirc. got lots of "volume" left to go but also need to be able to hear tomorrow... :wow:

(??)

Abrupt ending, what? :mask: :cat:

lroom is something like 150W, but these are near field studio monitors on my pc, something like 85W, iirc. got lots of "volume" left to go but also need to be able to hear tomorrow... :wow:

You big p u s s y. The ringing stops after about a day or two. Go for the gusto. Ha! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guess what? They have a smut catcher here. That word was legal at the other place. :lol:

well guys find the way for the next thread for this one i gave up, i searched and i couldn't find:p

well guys find the way for the next thread for this one i gave up, i searched and i couldn't find:p

Don't you just hate it when that happens? :mask:

Back