Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
i have a favor to ask of everyone...can we stop talking about "that place"?...its gone, done, its past...it caused grief to a lot of us...but it was a blessing in disguise afaic, we found AH, we are all here in a very nice place...please. can we just let it go :hug:

meanwhile having dedicated forums where expicit discussions advocating illegal drug use are the daily agenda.... the hypocrisy become a bit much to swallow...

What just killed me were all the flat out lies and disinformation that Ari is spouting on the Banned Thread. Vicious bastard, that one. He can say anything about us, no matter how inflammatory, and we can't defend ourselves against our lying accuser. He has said the word "shit" or "crap" several times in that thread so far. He had the unmitigated gall to rail against Polar in his Goodbye Thread that Danmark should have "controlled me". Here is his quote:

In a way I was also saddenned that such an experienced and beloved forum member was not able to somehow indirectly prevent things from happening the way they had transpired, considering you have, I presume, a close relationship with TCL.

See? He is saying that Danmark should have been moderating! Hey! That's Entranced's job! And Entranced acted as if nothing was happening. I even asked Entranced to show some leadership and do something, say something, anything! And he ignored me completely. He just went along as if nothing was happening at all. Why is Ari paying him to moderate if he won't? Why would THAT be Danmark's job? :p:p:p:p:p:p

i have a favor to ask of everyone...can we stop talking about "that place"?...its gone, done, its past...it caused grief to a lot of us...but it was a blessing in disguise afaic, we found AH, we are all here in a very nice place...please. can we just let it go :hug:

See? He is saying that Danmark should have been moderating! Hey! That's Entranced's job! And Entranced acted as if nothing was happening. I even asked Entranced to show some leadership and do something, say something, anything! And he ignored me completely. He just went along as if nothing was happening at all. Why is Ari paying him to moderate if he won't? Why would THAT be Danmark's job? :p:p:p:p:p:p

tcl,t4e is right,we should forget all about that place,don´t you think?,just let the crap in the past:mask::hug:

Damn, lightning doesn't waste time with near-misses when it comes to you, it just strikes you down direct.

Good thing you're so strong. :hug:

Here's more. Just 2 years ago, I escaped my ex. They thought it was fun to get drunk, have a blackout and then burn me with a cigarette. I have 4 good sized scars on my arms from that. He also broke my ribs twice. :p :chair:

I'm a Texas girl. We have to be tough just to survive the heat, let alone the other rough parts of our lives. :grinning: :cat:

was talking about when i discovered this place.... also, thought you might enjoy the story. :hug:

:dancing:

:dancing:................everything is beautiful...............:dancing:

:dancing:................let the music carry you...............:dancing:

was talking about when i discovered this place.... also, thought you might enjoy the story. :hug:

i did :hug:...i was reffering in general, at direct remarks about what went on there :grinning:

:dancing:................everything is beautiful...............:dancing:

:dancing:................let the music carry you...............:dancing:

i am been carrying by the music always:dancing:

+1 :grinning:

suspect those nine lives help out a bit as well... :cat:

That ain't no shit! Let me see ... I've used up about 5 so far. It's a good thing I'm over 50. I'll just barely make it to my 80s about the time I use them all up. Ha! :lol::lol::cat:

i did :hug:...i was reffering in general, at direct remarks about went on there :grinning:

(??)

Sorry. I still get a little incensed and riled up about it all, I guess. Sorry. :sorry:

tcl,t4e is right,we should forget all about that place,don´t you think?,just let the crap in the past:mask::hug:

for some, talking things through is part of theraputic process... no, wasn't intimating that i need therapy. but i was conveying part of my personal experience, in context of why i had not "discovered" ah sooner, and pretty much refrained from bad mouthing anyone else on process.

TCL needs to vent a bit, that's okay with me. as long as it helps her eventually move past it and she doesn't end up stuck in the muck...

LMAO...my neighbours bellow me don't think like my SUB being on the floor and full blast, they just banged on the wall :p :lol:...up goes the volume till 10pm

LMAO...my neighbours bellow me don't think like my SUB being on the floor and full blast, they just banged on the wall :p :lol:...up goes the volume till 10pm

you beeeaaaach, you!!

(??)

Sorry. I still get a little incensed and riled up about it all, I guess. Sorry. :sorry:

its OK :hug: :hug:

you got your special place to put the bad things, right?...it will take care of everything for you :hug:

for some, talking things through is part of theraputic process... no, wasn't intimating that i need therapy. but i was conveying part of my personal experience, in context of why i had not "discovered" ah sooner, and pretty much refrained from bad mouthing anyone else on process.

TCL needs to vent a bit, that's okay with me. as long as it helps her eventually move past it and she doesn't end up stuck in the muck...

Thank you for defending me. (kiss, kiss) :hug:

T4E, you have to remember, it's only been a week since my DI death. It's all still fresh and painful. I'd been there for a long time. I was respected and loved. And it was all horribly taken away from me. And for nothing. :(

Back