Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
some one ate it when i wasn't looking... so the award winning hottie came out to play....

nor too young.... a bit of experience is a nice thing. or at least still an eager pupil... :thumbsup:

hello gotwf:hug:

I draw the line at 20, maybe 19 if she's mature

Isn't she on a trip or something like that. She said that she was leaving somewhere! :(

As I´m 20, I go minimum by the law....18 at least...but prefer in 20-25 range...:lol:

You have good memory :tongue: but I lost this one.. I loved this picture... and now I can't find it on pc, and I don't have contact with my ex who was the photograph.. :cry:

Guess spending 20 grand on school has paid off for once! :LMAO:

Hmmm, thats a damn shame. It was a pretty hawt avatar hun! :)

Great show!
:replay:

thanks everyone for listening, hope you enjoyed :)

guess i started some hormones flowing last night...

LOL no sad faces you are unavoidable getting older all the time :lol:

else you're unlucky and die young....

Honestly anywhere, but don't take any advice from me, been single for far too long!

single and free have their attractions...

My first ever ava made me popular long time ago... and flirting... and liking music... and just being... :tongue: :lol:

You think? You were such a tease. How many young di puppies were fighting over marrying you??

:loveah: I've been here nearly since the launch, it gets better and better all the time.

I registered here about dec. 2006 under different username but didn't spend any time on the boards and don't recall what it was. Now many know me as "gotwf" and I've a reputation to uphold. Now lemme see if I can go find some more of that opera cake...

she didn't tell me that :angry:

Well, I could be wrong, but I swear I read that somewhere. Wait, that could have been someone else. HAve to ask dan the man, he'll know.

As I´m 20, I go minimum by the law....18 at least...but prefer in 20-25 range...:lol:

HAHA! I am trying to find a sugar momma, but no luck right now. OH well!

Back