• Decent

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
10. Neal Scarborough - Stung On The River

Piccoli I meant for the the new people that are here! :)

LOL i know, i am new here to my join date, was for the some in the mix series and 1 year anniversary:hug:

hbahahah yeah !! thats funny. everyguy was probably amazed that there was a girl on here, and with her flurting with them all that probably made you pretty popular around here :)

My first ever ava made me popular long time ago... and flirting... and liking music... and just being... :tongue: :lol:

hbahahah yeah !! thats funny. everyguy was probably amazed that there was a girl on here, and with her flurting with them all that probably made you pretty popular around here :)

she's the only girl here now, Tab is not here...lol:lol:

My first ever ava made me popular long time ago... and flirting... and liking music... and just being... :tongue: :lol:

yeah the ava is probably the most personal thing here, so of course if you put a nice pic on there everyone is going to be going crazy :):)

I am trying to remember what it looked it. I remember boobs and something around the neck (or am I just crazy???)

Back