Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
yeah the ava is probably the most personal thing here, so of course if you put a nice pic on there everyone is going to be going crazy :):)

i have sent you the mail with the samples:grinning:

I remember when dan just had this site and that gif that you could click on and tune in. Man has this place grown in the last while. Amazing things have been happening and this place just keeps getting better and better. Honestly, I used to listen to DI, but I got really sick of them really fast with all there replays and crap.

You were around before I, the board was here when I first arrived. But the changes since then have been incredible. Look at the server network, multiple streams, the panel, etc... lots of hard work and brilliant results.

OMFG GOD.... someone slap me or soething... think I died and went to heaven!!!!!!!!!!1

**** the song in EOYC video f'in rapes me!

hey gotwf :hug:

t4e!! :hug: :hug:

I remember when dan just had this site and that gif that you could click on and tune in. Man has this place grown in the last while. Amazing things have been happening and this place just keeps getting better and better. Honestly, I used to listen to DI, but I got really sick of them really fast with all there replays and crap.

+1 :p

You were around before I, the board was here when I first arrived. But the changes since then have been incredible. Look at the server network, multiple streams, the panel, etc... lots of hard work and brilliant results.

I dont want to spoil much, but there is a lot of new things planned for 2008. I am so excited about it all.

thanks everyone for listening, hope you enjoyed :)

Great show mate!

oooooh baby :lol:

Hey babe, glad youre back. The boobs did give it away! NOT!!! I checked your profile!

You have good memory :tongue: but I lost this one.. I loved this picture... and now I can't find it on pc, and I don't have contact with my ex who was the photograph.. :cry:

Guess spending 20 grand on school has paid off for once! :LMAO:

Hmmm, thats a damn shame. It was a pretty hawt avatar hun! :)

Great show!
:replay:

pm polar. i wouldn't be surprised if didn't have copy stashed somewhere in igloo archives

Back