Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Theres a bunch of them here, and sad to say but I have become one of them myself. On Tiesto's forum we always talked about post whores and how quality is better then quantity, but because of this contest I had to break my vow! DAMN YOU DAN!!!!!

i think that there should be one tiny rule though...no smiley only posts :)

That will be too hard to check in the thousands upon thousand of posts!!! :LMAO: :mask:

why is that?...its only one winner a day, correct?...so all you have to do is check their posts for that day :grinning: :)

why is that?...its only one winner a day, correct?...so all you have to do is check their posts for that day :grinning: :)

Actually its for the entire month that the thread has been open. The person with the most posts at the end of the event (december 31st) will be declared the winner and will get the shirt

HAHA! Well its a skill that you can practise and sharpen right now! :lol: :p

:choon:

i think i may just have come up with a secret weapon :lol: :lol:

Probably my favourite track of 2007.This is ...

The Doppler Effect-Beauty hides in the deep(joc remix):choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

Actually its for the entire month that the thread has been open. The person with the most posts at the end of the event (december 31st) will be declared the winner and will get the shirt

not according to the flyer LMAO

Contests: Daily contests to win AH shirts.

not according to the flyer LMAO

Oh, those are daily contests that are giving away shirts as well. Dj's will be asking questions about naming a track or something personal that only the die hard fans will know. A bunch of them over the 7 days. There's a handful of them to be one, plus on top of that theres a shirt for the most posts at the end of the event. Trust me I know since I really good friends with Dan the Man and he told me all about it. :p :) (we live in the same city)

Oh, those are daily contests that are giving away shirts as well. Dj's will be asking questions about naming a track or something personal that only the die hard fans will know. A bunch of them over the 7 days. There's a handful of them to be one, plus on top of that theres a shirt for the most posts at the end of the event. Trust me I know since I am best friends with Dan the Man and he told me all about it. :p :)

i trust you LMAO...that was my impression from the flyer :p :p

cool than, i think i may have a chance LOL

Oh, those are daily contests that are giving away shirts as well. Dj's will be asking questions about naming a track or something personal that only the die hard fans will know. A bunch of them over the 7 days. There's a handful of them to be one, plus on top of that theres a shirt for the most posts at the end of the event. Trust me I know since I really good friends with Dan the Man and he told me all about it. :p :) (we live in the same city)
he is right :mask:

Back