Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
* returns from G-mail : surprise ! *

:hug: Dag Danmark :hug:

:grinning:

good to see you bro. Thanks for the immense support & friendship ! :super:
:hug: sweetest piano sounds here gotwf ! :choon: :hug: :grinning:​

Thanx man!That guy's got some serious dancing skills...:lol:

its looks like those damn emo kids at concerts but with out the flying punches and kicks...damn i hate it when they do that in the moshpit :chair::lol:

good to see you bro. Thanks for the immense support & friendship ! :super:
:hug: sweetest piano sounds here gotwf ! :choon: :hug: :grinning:​

you can never go wrong with a piano and trance :grinning:

its looks like those damn emo kids at concerts but with out the flying punches and kicks...damn i hate it when they do that in the moshpit :chair::lol:

Man seriously,what's with those kids?Are they retards or sth?They really get on my nerves...:angry::boxing::wall:

Melody means Trance. Emotional songs are killin me like Armin's no:1 "Who Will Find Me" Shah was superb in 2007.

JoC remix of Beauty Hides promos out soon. I'll play in next show or EOYC who knows ;)

so, when will you come to malaysia? :)

then, we can go all over :)
i'll need to check how much the currency conversion rate is for euros.
after you'll come to europe :mask:

1 Malaysian ringgit = 0.298499 U.S. dollars

from google :mask:

Melody means Trance. Emotional songs are killin me like Armin's no:1 "Who Will Find Me" Shah was superb in 2007.

JoC remix of Beauty Hides promos out soon. I'll play in next show or EOYC who knows ;)
that would be great :)

:clap::clap:

Man seriously,what's with those kids?Are they retards or sth?They really get on my nerves...:angry::boxing::wall:

Just plain stupid I think.....everytime I go to a concert and see them starting there crap I just push them the hell out of they way lol:lol:. Gotten hit and kicked a couple times and I wasnt going to have anymore of that. Just enjoy the damn music.

:choonalert::choonalert:

* though prices vary between parts of Europe *

4.8 :wow::wow:
that's really expensive :(

Europe is expensive. But you get some magnificent experience in return ! :grinning:​

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh,choon!

Coast 2 Coast ft. Le Sal & Pheonix-Cut me(john o'callaghan rework):dancing::bananadance:

4.8 :wow::wow:
that's really expensive :(
yep, but 1euro = 3.6 pln

and 1 myn = 0.75 pln :mml: but it's unchangeable here:(

but prices are similar to those in euro area :LMAO:

Last edited:

Back