Official New Users Thread !! say hello

why no one has removed it yet?!:eek:fftopic::spam::beat::chair:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sup...I'm new on Afterhours.fm
I'm 38 years old and yes....I'm still trance it up. I fell in love with the rave in 1990. I had the pledge of spending a few years all over Europe in the early 90's where my love for the trance grow.
I'm originally from San Antonio, Texas and I'm now residing in Palm Bay, Florida.

TRANCE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Я согласен с Вами. Это мой первый день слушать и я считаю, что это устрашающий.

hello new members:wave: welcome on board :) :best:

Hi there!!!

Hello Felllow Trance Fans,

I am 50 yrs young. I have always been a fan of all kinds of Dance Music, and Thanks to my journey thoughout the years I can say that Trance (Vocal) has been my favorite. It is not only invigorating it is also relaxing. I look forward to many more years of this great music and Thanks to Afterhours.FM, I have somewhere to go and listen to Great Music and enjoy a good song.

Talk to you real soon.

jerglo6004:dance:

Hi there AfterHours fanatics!

My name is Harpreet Thind (I know it's hard to pronounce) aka. Cylenth Vision and I've been a AH listener for quite a while now, just recently decided to join the community ;) I'm from Finland and I'm a Trance producer and a DJ, just recently got my first two singles out there and they're being released in the coming months so if you love Uplifting/Progressive Trance, you might want to check them out, I've uploaded a Preview from both of the tracks including only the highlights of the tracks :)

I love this site and most of all, the music. There's no word to describe how big of an impact this radio station has had on me and let alone all the listeners around the globe. I believe I speak for all the AH & Trance fans when saying this, thank you AfterHours for existing, you've changed my life forever! :loveah:

I know how some of you may think I'm a spammer, but I have to disagree with you. We all know how much competition there is nowadays and how hard it is to get an audience, especially when you're just a "nobody" who is just trying to get more people to recognise and listen to his music. But I ask you, would it be that big of a deal to give a couple of minutes of your time to listen to a track? Who knows, you might even like my music while at the same time discover a new artist. But if you don't like it, I still thank you for giving a few minutes of your time listeting to my music, I really appreciate it!

You may join me @

Facebook
Soundcloud
MySpace
YouTube

G'day all!

My name is TwiztedBlue (real name Mike) and I am a 23 year old DJ/aspiring producer hailing from Melbourne, Australia.

I love spinning all kinds of music, however my favourite genres are Trance, Electro House & Progressive House.

:)

Waddup everyone..... newbie in the house!

I'm NYCTranceJunkie here....aka Joel. Just a HUGE trance fan from NYC saying whats up. AH.fm rocks!!! Love traveling to parties, mostly up and down the east coast of the USA, but finally making my first trip across the pond to Den Bosch for ASOT 500.

Just wanted to say whats up!!! =)

Hello everyone :D
I'm Elisa from Italy!!! I live in Milan but i come from SICILY!!!
i love trance trance and trance!

Yo

Wazzup peeps, i'm new here and wanted to post and show that i actually do exist. ltr~

Back