13-03-2011 Mike Saint-Jules - Galaxy 002

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
S.T.F.U. fridaycoffee you're annoying . alywas you have to comment on something....music...football...girls...

blond girls...

That's what I found as well on this address :lol:

danielle-fishel.jpg

lindsay_lohan_24.jpg

Hi there :wave: :friends:

Sunday afternoon :) Done cleaning, been running and now considering starting on my tax returns ...

But think I'll just chill a little here :music:

Sunday routines :) How far did you run? :good2:

Tax returns as in paying more taxes, or getting money back from having paid too much? I know it's called skatteåterbärning in Swedish, when you've paid "too much". Confused :lol:

01. Sou Kanai - Awakening (Sunn Jellie Remix) [Vendace Records]
02. Zack Roth - Sliver of Blue (Mike Saint-Jules Planet Bounce Mix) [Aleph]
03. Rex Mundi - Valley of Dreams [Coldharbour]

Valley Of Dreams :wub::dancing:

S.T.F.U. fridaycoffee you're annoying . alywas you have to comment on something....music...football...girls...
that would make me a commentator ? :lol:

And how about your weekend?

Been caught up with studies most of the weekend :book::book:

I haven't been listening to AH much lately, been occupied with DI.FM's "classic trance" channel. Found out about it for some days ago, great tracks/sets there :good2:

Ummm... Sounds nice - and like something you have to run more than 5K to burn :megacrazy:

:megacrazy:but I like them :love::wub: and don't worry I like to run :megacrazy: and to walk also A LOT : D :good2:

01. Sou Kanai - Awakening (Sunn Jellie Remix) [Vendace Records]
02. Zack Roth - Sliver of Blue (Mike Saint-Jules Planet Bounce Mix) [Aleph]
03. Rex Mundi - Valley of Dreams [Coldharbour]
04. Marcel Woods - BPM (Tycho Remix) [High Contrast]

Been caught up with studies most of the weekend :book::book:

I haven't been listening to AH much lately, been occupied with DI.FM's "classic trance" channel. Found out about it for some days ago, great tracks/sets there :good2:

Study hard - it's worth it :)

OK - there are other good sets around. I only tune into DI.FM via iTunes, when I'm not at the PC (= @ AH.FM).

Back