09-04-2011 Official Meeting Den Bosch

Where should the AH.fm Meeting be held?

• Total voters
Yes - that was a good pre-party :) And good seeing you before the event :lol:

All in all it was a perfect weekend, definately worthwhile. :super: Would like to thank Hawkeye yet again for the hospitality, welcoming us all over at his place to have the opportunity to meet each other. :bow: It was nice meeting you all. :smile:

Was a funny venue - didn´t expect this !! It was nice to meet a lot of friends there and that Björm Akkesson showed up too ! Great ! :)

Picture later :)

Thank you Hawkeye and all people that helped, the pre-party was very nice! I appreciated it as much as the big party!

It was a very nice preparty and thanks for hosting it, David !
Was fun to spin some tracks as well for the preparty :music:
and of course ASOT500. Historical event.

The meeting was fun. Too bad I missed to greet a lot of you guys. I didn't recognize everyone by far.. Maybe we can do a small meeting @ Luminosity Beach this year :wink:

Hawkeye: Thanks a lot for the possibility of having the meeting at your place. After all it was very pleasant and location was quite good. Except for having no toilet haha..

Last edited:
Thank you hawkeye, i could not believe the amount of people that showed up.. i think it was 150+ it was packed!

It was amazing to meet many people from this forum, just amazing feeling, thank you all! I hope soon we can do it again cause those moments are important.

The meeting was fun. Too bad I missed to greet a lot of you guys. I didn't recognize everyone by far.. Maybe we can do a small meeting @ Luminosity Beach this year :wink:

Hawkeye: Thanks a lot for the possibility of having the meeting at your place. After all it was very pleasant and location was quite good. Except for having no toilet haha..

:iagree: Sounds like a good idea, at Lumi or the new Electronic Family festival maybe? Still guessing what event it could be (could be possible anywhere really) but plenty of options I'd say. :wink:

:bravo::bravo: :good:
i was listening and watching it from 23 to 3.15..:music: amazing event:megacrazy:

What was broadcast, bits from room to room, or could you watch / listen to what you wanted from all 5 rooms?

Plus where can I see a replay???

:iagree: Sounds like a good idea, at Lumi or the new Electronic Family festival maybe? Still guessing what event it could be (could be possible anywhere really) but plenty of options I'd say. :wink:

Amserdamse Bos is my backyard (almost) :D so I think we can do it my place :)
Lumi at the beach is a bit farther away but if no-one lives nearer by zandvoort than Breukelen than I wouldn't mind hosting it here :)

Electronic Family sounds like an awesome party. Not sture yet if I'll be in Holland that time around, but would love to attend.

Thanks hawkeye and everyone that helped him with the pre party! it was fun and nice to meet you all!

oh yeah and hawkeye srry about the toilet thing ^^

Thanks hawkeye and everyone that helped him with the pre party! it was fun and nice to meet you all!

oh yeah and hawkeye srry about the toilet thing ^^

OMG dude...2 dozen people take a shit on my toilet, but only you left a smell that was just horrible. :megacrazy:

Back