09-04-2011 Official Meeting Den Bosch

Where should the AH.fm Meeting be held?

• Total voters
Had a succesfull mini-meeting with Nostradamus and bjerre in Utrecht just yet, see you all in a matter of hours. :super:

Yeeeeha ToMorroW :megacrazy::super:

I hope not to get ill until then...

TODAY!!!!!! :hug:

I´ll have my Lanyard with my Nickname with me :megacrazy:

Is the meeting place still at Hawkeyes? Is that near Den Bosch train station? Let me know....

Greetz DJ Denman

You are coming here tonight as well? Dan will be here around 7. :super:

Only just read the message sorry Hawkeye, i went over to Rotterdam to meet some people. Looking forward to later today though, see you all there :)

Safely arrived at Almere-Haven. Sun is shining. Looking forward to see you all soon. :-D

sunny weather

Safely arrived at Almere-Haven. Sun is shining. Looking forward to see you all soon. :-D

:hug: :grinning: Today's the day ! :megacrazy:

:bumpit: See you all soon :wave:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 10 (8 members and 2 guests)
danmark_ori, a'ndY+, Gucci, ElectroTrinity+, Ovidiu22, DJ Denman, philparry, TeroA+

the sun is shining..
AH meeting
Asot 500 party

what else do you want? :D

see you all in a few hours! :)

:hug: :grinning: Today's the day ! :megacrazy:

:bumpit: See you all soon :wave: