Kyau & Albert
Riva Starr
Judge Jules
Wally Lopez
W WET FINGERS
Arty
Marcus Schössow
Skytech

i think going there alone and find friends at place to join is not a problem?

tile_Sunrise_Festival_2011.980.591.jpg

Thanks for the link, Melody :hug:

tile_Sunrise_Festival_2011.980.591.jpg

Thanks for the link, Melody :hug:

no probs ;)

always great event this one- very climatic & for me memorable :) it will be my fifth time there!

Excited!

Just ordered my ticket - will be my first time ever at Sunrise! Looking forward to it - i mean.. the line-up speaks for it self dont you think? :dance:

Looking forward to a weekend of grade A trance music!

See you all there!

Cool! Hope to see you there! Looking forward to this, only 3 weeks to go now :super:

Hey i am Brazilian, i am here in Poland but i dont know anyone who wanna go. Is there someone that i can join there to not be alone? I Will just go os saturday probably!:bravo:

With you in mind, Riva Starr, one of the artists appearing at this year's Festival of the Rising Sun has prepared a special page through which you can download his latest remix, and ... play for the inclusion of his people on the guest list Sunrise Festival! There is no wait, come and follow the instructions!

download: Riva Starr Download

YANG / AMFITEATR:
Eric Prydz, Eddie Halliwell, Wolfgang Gartner, Dada Life, Afrojack, Toxic Noiz, Wet Fingers, Jay Bae.

YIN / PARKING:
Above & Beyond, Dash Berlin, Kyau & Albert, Marcus Schossow, Filo & Peri, Arty, @lex, Skytech, Sound Players.

HISTORY / 3RD STAGE:
Jean, 4 Strings, Peran van Dijk, Quiz, UHO, Dodziu, Diabllo (Rezydent).

SOBOTA

YANG / AMFITEATR:
Fedde le Grand, Mark Knight, Riva Starr, Wally Lopez, Jerome Isma-Ae, Cez Are Kane, Alan White, Carla Roca.

YIN / PARKING
Judge Jules (Special Guest), W&W (Special Guest), Jochen Miller, Marcel Woods, Nic Chagall, Jonas Stenberg, MC Gunner, Fafaq, Paul Ercossa.

HISTORY / 3RD STAGE
Johan Gielen, Randy Katana, Ron van De Beuken, Rachela, Insane, Maniana, Mike Wind, Diabllo (Rezydent).

NIEDZIELA

AFTER-PARTY:
Miqro (Rezydent), Neevald, W, Loui & Scibi, Matush, Seb Andre, Vivka.

SUNSET MUSIC AWARDS 2011
Kris, Ruben de Ronde, Gregory feat. Kostek, Puoteck

10 days!!! hope to see some of U there.. ;)

Back