Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hi everyone, always on the hunt for new tunes. I live in Plymouth UK and have found some great music online.
Its great considering if I am wrong but didn't "Rave" start in Boston USA?
I got into Acid house in the late 80's, then come the beginning of the 90's I came across Platipus Records and man wonderful trance, along came the Goa feeling and moving forward moved with hard house.
Best ever Djs seen would be Grooverider and Carl Cox play back to back with five decks on the go in a club called Flicks, Plymouth uk.
Best festival is Glastonbury.
Best outdoor time for music abroad was Vibes on Bondi Beach Austraila
Best underground club was in a "can't remember" club in Berlin.
Thats me so far. Gisky

BUENAS NOCHES ARGENTINAAAAA

Es lo mas lindo que una radio como estas se escuche en todo el mundo la verdad me gusta muchisimo, lo que no entiendo bien es cuando van a transmitir la Tytanium sessions 100 de montreal para escuchar el b2b de tyas y patterson. Pero no importa prendido a la radioo siempre hasta para dormir

GRACIAS

:megacrazy::dance::music:

Hello everybody!!! My english is bad, but i try tell you something. I'm a brazilian man and i like so much eletronic music. A friend (Brazil) tell me about this radio and said to me: "Go ahead! Enter in site. I have shore that you will like!". So, is true.

Last edited:
New member from Montreal

Hi every one, First time here, i was at Circus Afterhours this night, working there as the technical director, actually you are listening my audio feed from this radio. Thanks to Dave who put this great show on the web. now it's time for me to go to sleep and i don't know why but i thing it's gonna take me some little time to fall to sleep :music: Loll.

Hi every one Grazba trance DJ/producer from algeria , love the radio ! hope to get a show on it one day :) !

i think i'm in love. came accross ah.fm yesterday and i am 100% addicted. I'm one of those outdoor, long distance trail running girls. music is a vital part of my motivation to pack in the long miles. Now that i have found you a whole new world of running has opened up to me!!!.....now if i can just find a way to make it play on my blackberry. Please advice! I just can't go without it.

Thanks for making my running now an even more glorious experience. Keep up the good tunes!

AH FM is awesome I just happened to hear a mix someone posted on youtube. The mixes are unreal I listen all day at my computer and then when I'm driving I just stream it through my phone. cheers !

Hello =)! i'm Ayelén i'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina. ehmmm about me... I LOVE TRANCE MUSIC ♥ so here i am...=)

Hi Everybody!

[/FONT]
Hi everybody!... I'm a trance lover from Mexico City!... I love all the uplifting trance... But i fly away with the tech trance!... I love this page... The music here is amazing!...
Greetings from Mexico!...:super:

hello every one iam hekmat jallad from amman - jordan , i love trance music and this station is the best number one radio in the world , so here i am
trance.jpg

i think i'm in love. came accross ah.fm yesterday and i am 100% addicted. I'm one of those outdoor, long distance trail running girls. music is a vital part of my motivation to pack in the long miles. Now that i have found you a whole new world of running has opened up to me!!!.....now if i can just find a way to make it play on my blackberry. Please advice! I just can't go without it.

Thanks for making my running now an even more glorious experience. Keep up the good tunes!

:welcome: all :)

blackberry help http://forum.ah.fm/help-support-feedback/31141-ah-fm-blackberry-phone.html#post1960485 :)

hello from germany

hello to all!

already listened to your end of year countdown 2009 and 2010. now registered :) very late, i know... but not too late :super:

Hi evrybody IM NEW HERE !! lol from canada,quebec, in Mercier Town not so far from montreal
by the way thx for BEB set, I was there, too many souvenirs... everytime I listen to BEB set i fell like i was still in BEB17, anyplace to get the missing DJ's set ? Anyway Im glad to became part of your familly.

Hi evrybody IM NEW HERE !! lol from canada,quebec, in Mercier Town not so far from montreal
by the way thx for BEB set, I was there, too many souvenirs... everytime I listen to BEB set i fell like i was still in BEB17, anyplace to get the missing DJ's set ? Anyway Im glad to became part of your familly.

:welcome: to the family!

sooo.... Hello i'm IQ and i'm listening to AH since the summer of 2009 when i was in Greece. My cousin made me go to a sort of a private club and sice then, when i don't know what to do, i'm link-ing the AH.

I'm more of a dub, dnb, metalcore, hardcore fan.... but nothing compares with the energy of trance!!!

PS: Allso big fan of the classics (Cj Stone, Gspot, Jakima, Riva, Driftwood, juno.....)

Back