Official New Users Thread !! say hello

new user to this site

Hi to you all
I am new user to AH and right now can't beleave what i have been missing.
I am 37 and a old skool raver and party goa for many years now :super: funny i was just googling away 1 night and found AH, i now have app on phone and make most people at work listen (as they don't have much choice lol).
GOD LOVE YOU AH :bravo:

hi there.
i'm new and i heard that i can download music from this website but i can't find where...
u can help me?
i love this radio, i listen it 1400 minutes/day
2djplatines.gif

concertechno.gif

Hi! Found out about this site by following the trail from a track rip on YouTube from Activa's radio show.

Glad I found it, looks awesome so far!

I'm another old-skool raver and trancephile from London and I'm properly getting back into trance, my first love in Electronic music, after a break of a few years. Seems like the scene is getting really interesting again! :D

Some random musical ditherings for you:

tequila slammer : d&b : psy : breaks : electro : trance : dj

Show Reminders

Hello, people! Been listening for awhile, just signed up... Is there a way to set a show reminder for a repeating show so I don't have to click the same one every week?

:music::music::music::music::music:

hi there.
i'm new and i heard that i can download music from this website but i can't find where...
u can help me?
i love this radio, i listen it 1400 minutes/day
2djplatines.gif

concertechno.gif

Hello, you'll find the download link for each set in the first post of the specific thread. It appears around 48+ hours after the original broadcast.

e.g. http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/33440-01-07-2011-aly-fila-monthly-exclusive-july-2011-a.html or http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/33441-01-07-2011-mike-solar-progressive-space-033-a.html

Hello, people! Been listening for awhile, just signed up... Is there a way to set a show reminder for a repeating show so I don't have to click the same one every week?

:music::music::music::music::music:

Hello, you can find show reminders for each regular show at this page:

Afterhours - Calendar

Click on the show name(s) you like and you find this: Request Reminder for this Event.
Click on it und you can decide when you want to get the reminder for the show.

If you want to get the reminder for a show that occurs more than once a month / every week you have to activate several reminders.

Here are some examples:

Lazarus - Back From The Dead - every 1st monday of a month

Afterhours - Lazarus - Back From The Dead

Leon Bolier - StreamLined - every 2nd & 4th monday of a month

Afterhours - Leon Bolier - StreamLined
Afterhours - Leon Bolier - StreamLined

Sean Tyas - Tytanium Sessions - every monday of a month

Afterhours - Sean Tyas - Tytanium Sessions

hello everyone my name is Logod and i like to party, im a rude dude with an attitude and i jus wanna have fun

yo im andy from blackpool love the site and live decent choonage seein as there is sod all on tele cant tell u how many goodgreef events i been to bloody hundreds

thank you, you were the first

:bow: Thank you AFTERHOURS for the congratulation :bow:

i'll blast out of the building all my neighbours :bananadance: :bumpit: no more :music: today.... i'll drink a beer for you all :beer2: :drunk: :dance::super::megacrazy:

hi there..i am from New Delhi (India)...i am new to this forum... i love progressive trance...hopefully someone can guide me as to where i can listen to some great music...i m tuning in :)...

Hi there. i'm Kostya from Vinnytsia (Ukraine). i'm tuned in for long time. thank you 4 so nice radio.
chooon anytime. ^__^

Greetings from Canada. I saw a StarCraft 2 player listen to your radio while live streaming. Now I'm hooked to Afterhours.FM

Thanks!

Hello everyone. My name is marvin and I'm a huge trance listener. I'm 21 years old and reside in Columbia, SC (United States) where the dance scene isnt so great. Hoping to hear from every one soon....

I am a female uplifting trance and vocal trance dj and just started producing my own tracks. My dream would be to do an episode on AH.FM.

how to get the track list of Ben Gold Show IDK HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????

Back