24-12-2007 AH.FM End of Year Countdown

no don't get me wrong, you engage yourself very quickly for stuff ( a very female side, the mother instinct and I mean that in the bestest of ways) but you chose wrong place and wrong tone which broke your neck.
I feel sad about it too but and all the changes that came with it but you have to see the other version too. if i was the DJ who's thread got hi-jacked i would have been peed off big time. So there is a point. The bitter thing is that what you tried to fight for has now been reduced by one minute to 120 secs. Sacrifice for nada.

It's so hard for me to take side, I have friends in all camps.

To look at the bright side - AH still gives us a place to get together, ley's cherish it and don't repeat our mistakes.

Sorry for the hi-jack btw.

What I was fighting for was not the 180 second rule, but the lack of communication of DI to their CUSTOMERS. I had fought about that before. Several times.

BTW. (kiss) :hug::cat:

he plays a nice style,but i would liked something more tranzy:mask:

0.01 cents donated :p how you been

i been good, on dialup @ my parents house checking to see how is everyone doing today :) we got a record today 1068 Thank you all for support !!

Afterhours deserves much more.

Look....Dan jingle on the air !!!

i been good, on dialup @ my parents house checking to see how is everyone doing today :) we got a record today 1068 Thank you all for support !!

yeah...LOL and someone from another radio e-mailed you after they did shit

stupids:lol:

guy sounds pissed off to say tht

You could just give me a T-Shirt for free, and I'll pay you back later. Ahem

I'm alright, thanks for the trance mate. You missed Sean Tyas...the set was insane.

Plus, the most listeners hasn't been updated on the main page yet. Sean Tyas [1068]

Back