24-12-2007 AH.FM End of Year Countdown

If he doesn't win one for being the most prolific spammer of the event, I'll buy him one if he only promises to NEVER show us Mario again. :mask: :lol: :cat:

I should start spamming mario, and hope to get the same offer...

how was tyas? and super8 and tab?

I missed Super 8 & Tab, due to family stopping by.

But holy sh*t. Tyas tore this place up. He got us about 1068 listeners.

The set was almost pure energy. I would have liked it to have been a two hour set.

Adding on, when the sets are released. The Sean Tyas one is a MUST GET!

sounds so familiar, what happened in blue can happen in orange too.
PLUR!!!

you mean the blue Deserted Island ?:lol:

if only people had some common sense, i'm sure it will not have to happen

I should start spamming mario, and hope to get the same offer...

If you try it, what you'll get instead is a ration of shit from EVERYONE here! Ack! :wow::wow::wow:

01. Mark Norman pres. Celine - Colour My Eyes
02. Mark Norman - Space Invaders
03. Mark Norman - Horizons
04. BT - Somnambulist (Simply Being Loved) (Mark Norman Remix)
05. Mark Norman - Brasilia (Anthiphus Mix)
06. Mark Norman with Jes - One Moon Circling
07. Mark Norman - Touchdown
08. Tiest feat. Jes - Everything (Mark Norman Remix (?))

Now that's just not true. You haven't done anything to piss me off, but if you feel the need for me to chew your ass, I can do that for you. I'm an equal opportunity ass chewer. :lol::lol::lol::mask:

no don't get me wrong, you engage yourself very quickly for stuff ( a very female side, the mother instinct and I mean that in the bestest of ways) but you chose wrong place and wrong tone which broke your neck.
I feel sad about it too but and all the changes that came with it but you have to see the other version too. if i was the DJ who's thread got hi-jacked i would have been peed off big time. So there is a point. The bitter thing is that what you tried to fight for has now been reduced by one minute to 120 secs. Sacrifice for nada.

It's so hard for me to take side, I have friends in all camps.

To look at the bright side - AH still gives us a place to get together, ley's cherish it and don't repeat our mistakes.

Sorry for the hi-jack btw.

Back