How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Hi dj orkidea .we are in september but i just saw cover of master- cd .what about the tracklist and name of your album ?

All rested and energized for the winter?

No actually I'm exhausted. 12 hour time difference messes you up big time! But it was worth it :lovers:

Hey polar hows your wrist doing? Last time i was here you just got back from the hospital.

Yo aakos! Decided to tune in as well?

01. Sasha feat Krister Linder: Cut Me Down

Perhaps the most melodic and epic track from Sasha in a while. Reminds me a lot of his late 90s /early 00s sound and only in a good way. Krister Linder's voice sounds a bit like Sting in a good and emotionally super charged way. A track which sounds spectacular from a good Funktion One soundsystem. A welcome directon from Sasha after quite a few tech housey productions!

hey Delano :) yeah :puff:
ive already forgotten this show :friends:

Hi dj orkidea .we are in september but i just saw cover of master- cd .what about the tracklist and name of your album ?

All details are coming in early October. We have everything ready but don't want to start all promotion too early. The release date is 11.11.11 and the album contains fourteen tracks. That's all the info for now;) Thanks a zillion for your patience!

A bit late, but here i am!

Hello everyone :)

Back