• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
02. Jody Wisternoff: Vintage

Jody from Way Out West continues with the trend as Sasha and delivers his tranciest output in a while here. Vintage is a proper epic house journey and reminds me of Sunday Club's 'Healing Dream' from mid 90s. Once again a great release from Anjunadeep!

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Hey polar hows your wrist doing? Last time i was here you just got back from the hospital.

Yo aakos! Decided to tune in as well?

Hello Delano :friends: Slowly getting better. No painkiller today (so far) and I can even use the fingers of my left hand again :super: Only light tasks: rasing a cup of water / coffee is too heavy for left still :megacrazy: :dance:

hey Delano :) yeah :puff:
ive already forgotten this show :friends:

I haven´t been around for a while as well. I can´t afford to stay up late on workdays usually.

1318 Listeners ~ Orkidea - RadioUnity 033 on AH.FM

02. Jody Wisternoff: Vintage

Jody from Way Out West continues with the trend as Sasha and delivers his tranciest output in a while here. Vintage is a proper epic house journey and reminds me of Sunday Club's 'Healing Dream' from mid 90s. Once again a great release from Anjunadeep!

Jody Wisternoff
Jody Wisternoff
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Jody Wisternoff

Aliases: Slander
In Groups: Echo (4), Flybaby, Sub Love, Sub-Version 3, Tru Funk, Way Out West