eLement

Registered
Reaction score
Last edited:
no idea on any of them to be honest...

my bet is that Lazarus/DistantLand could get a few of these

Ahaha, yeah. I just pushed it out there. The DJ uses Vinyls, and has loads of them. Last I heard he was starting to organize them. That was three days ago.

Maybe he got swallowed up by a Vinyl Gremlin :lol:

ID4, sounded like Dark by Design,
ID2, i have heard it many times before, but my brain won't let me remember the name.
ID5, Yoji Biomehanika. Cant remember the song title tho.

Well, i only knew the 5th for now, maybe when im more awake, ill get the names. heh

I drew a blank on all of them. But they all reminded me of my old school rave days. Hot boiler rooms, people with shirts off...reach for the lasers. Safe as f*ck.

ID4, sounded like Dark by Design,
ID2, i have heard it many times before, but my brain won't let me remember the name.
ID5, Yoji Biomehanika. Cant remember the song title tho.

Well, i only knew the 5th for now, maybe when im more awake, ill get the names. heh

Thanks man, you've been a big help already. Atleast you have general ideas. That track two, has been driving me insane for about 8 months now. I've been over google, and all I keep getting is that lame song by 4Strings (no offense to 4Strings fans).

I'll be looking forward to the ID. Cheers mate :beer2:

Sorry i dont listen to hard dance anymore... ID 2 i heard before, cant remember name.. :lol:

i think i heard ID2 just recently, maybe even in one of the eoyc sets? heck if i know though...

Sorry i dont listen to hard dance anymore... ID 2 i heard before, cant remember name.. :lol:

i think i heard ID2 just recently, maybe even in one of the eoyc sets? heck if i know though...

Well if you guys can remember, and if you have an idea it would be great...

If not, I thank you for racking your brain.

1. It really sound like the old style ''Steve Hill'' used to make.
5. Yoiji - Theme from banginglobe (i think)
6. Sound like Arome or maybe Derb (but i doubt its him)

I should know these tunes since i used to be a Hard Dance/Trance & UK Hard House addict. hehe.
Have you tried some hard trance forums og Tidy forum?:)

BTW. Some banging tunes!:D

1. It really sound like the old style ''Steve Hill'' used to make.
5. Yoiji - Theme from banginglobe (i think)
6. Sound like Arome or maybe Derb (but i doubt its him)

I should know these tunes since i used to be a Hard Dance/Trance & UK Hard House addict. hehe.
Have you tried some hard trance forums og Tidy forum?:)

BTW. Some banging tunes!:D

Nah, been working around different forums piece by piece looking for people. Some tracks people have heard, just cannot think of the tune ID. Which sucks, lol.

Cheers mate!

ID 1 =Stu Allan - Take My Hand (P.H.A.T.T. Remix)
ID 2 = Atmosphere - Storm (Alphazone Remix)
ID 4 = Dark by Design - it's a Dream

There^^

Track 6 is Arome - Rough Stuff (Dark by Design remix or Scot Project Remix):choon:

Back