What are your album recommendations?

technoboy

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if you kind folks could recommend some new albums for me? I've been a huge trance fan for several years and have a bunch of albums. I already have pretty much everything by the following artists in my collection:

Tiesto, Armin van Buuren, Markus Schulz, Sasha, John Digweed, Carl Cox, Christopher Lawrence, Airwave, and a lot of Paul Oakenfold.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions. :grinning:

Here is a couple for you...

Lange - Better Late Than Never
First State - Time Frame

First State imo is crap, go with Lange's album

Also listen to Univeral Religion 3, and Transitions vol. 3

For classic albums, Oakenfold's Tranceport and Sasha & Digweed's Northern Exposure series are great

For classic albums, Oakenfold's Tranceport and Sasha & Digweed's Northern Exposure series are great

I liked Universal Religion 3 and Transitions 3. The Northern Exposures are all classic too.

Have you heard Oakenfold's "A Voyage Into Trance"? Totally blows away Tranceport (although Tranceport was decent).

I am going to check out Lange's album, thanks for the heads up. :)

leon boilers chillout album sounds great will be downloading it myself soooon xDx:music:

Actually they are both crap. :mask:

If you want some trance and not wanna be pop check out Sunlounger - Another Day On The Terrace/Will Holland - Digitally Enhanced Volume One/Greg Downey - Live As Volume 5... :grinning:

Actually they are both crap. :mask:

If you want some trance and not wanna be pop check out Sunlounger - Another Day On The Terrace/Will Holland - Digitally Enhanced Volume One/Greg Downey - Live As Volume 5... :grinning:
actually last two are crap :mask:

i agree with magik... also sunlounger's album is pretty good :smile1:

if you like something chilled you can check eelke kleijn - naturally artificial :smile1: it's something between prog house and chillout :smile1:

i forgot about roland klinenberg - mexico can wait :smile1: also nice album :smile1:

Digital State Alter Ego Sessions Volume 1 mixed by Abbot & Chambers :mml:

I've heard several volumes of the Live As series, and its just all bangin' uplift, not really my style

Lange's album is really trancy sometimes, Angel Falls, and the vocal tracks are excellent

Sunlounger's album is nice & chill but its cheesey at times (aguas blancas is crap!)

ALBUM

made a mistake my friends dont know what my head was thinking earlier lol.leon bolier doesnt even have a chillout.it was sunlounger i was really ment to say will defo be downloading a.s.a.p XDX IT DEFINITLY IS NOT CHEESY :p

Last edited:
I liked Universal Religion 3 and Transitions 3. The Northern Exposures are all classic too.

Have you heard Oakenfold's "A Voyage Into Trance"? Totally blows away Tranceport (although Tranceport was decent).

I am going to check out Lange's album, thanks for the heads up. :)

Following your advice, I asked a couple friends if they had "Voyage Into Trance", and none of them did, but one had Oakenfold's "Goa Mix". I listened to it, and I was blown away. This is like the freaking best trance cd I have ever heard. It like f**king defines the genre.

It's expensive to own - prices on discogs say 50 bucks - but I'm going to buy it - because this is no doubt an investment that you'll never regret nor get tired of. Trance as it should be.

Following your advice, I asked a couple friends if they had "Voyage Into Trance", and none of them did, but one had Oakenfold's "Goa Mix". I listened to it, and I was blown away. This is like the freaking best trance cd I have ever heard. It like f**king defines the genre.

It's expensive to own - prices on discogs say 50 bucks - but I'm going to buy it - because this is no doubt an investment that you'll never regret nor get tired of. Trance as it should be.

The Goa Mix is classic.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! :grinning:

Last edited:
Gareth Emery Podcast Annual 2007
First State - Time Frame
Markus Schulz - Amsterdam '08
Cosmic Gate B2B vol. 3
Leon Bolier and Mike Shiver's Album coming out on Jan 25th, Trancemission

:grinning:

Back