Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
i was/am considering a dog...but the only one i would ever get is Blue Eyed Husky :hug:

PIC00000004299-0002_zoomJPG.png

my friend had such one :grinning:

Seriously? If so touch base with me first. The pic above is a Siberian Husky. Purebred breed, not to be confused with Alaskan Huskies, wh/are mixed breed highly tuned for mushing. I used to run recreational team of "sibes". They are very independent breed and love to run. Note the leash above. Great dogs, but probably not for someone's first dog. OTOH, you have me. I can probably hook you up with good "pet grade" sibe (show people only sell they're show grade stuff to other show people). But still make great pet. Don't pick dog based on eye color. Go with personality. That's what you have to live with for 10-12 years.

Back on track for the daily dose!!...:grinning: Let's see if I like it as much as yesterday!!:music:

What the heck "Off line"...... I'm fu***g well "on line" yeaaaaaa:super::super::grinning::choonalert:

hello franz and JMax :hug:

:mml:

for the love of god give us a tracklist

i don't know what the deal is with not sending a tracklist with the sets...i've been told before by some DJ that "i need to put it together"

Hey JMax :) I don't think I've seen you alot in here :lol:

Also, I need a new pc and new internet before I can clearly spam. :p

Back