• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
meh...too much trouble with a dog :), and cats are more lovable :tongue:

well, i could argue that point 'til world's end. you get out what you put in. dogs are pack animals and require more effort but the payoff is immensely more gratifying, at least for me. Now, that being said, if you don't have time, willingness, etc. to make that investment, then by all means do not get a dog. But if you are then I can attest that many of my best memories involve various dog buddies throughout the years. Looking to get another one since my retired old lead dog passed of old age. Wish I had a pic as he was simply beautiful animal. But, as noted above, been waiting until I have sufficient spare time for puppy training, because w/a dog if you blow it the first 6 mos. then you've seriously compromised the next 10-15 yrs. But if you get it right you've got the most loyal bud you could imagine.

hello all ! :hug:
Altered-Mind+, franz101, gizmo76, gotwf+, JMax+, piccoli+, t4e+, Tomek+, transistor+

:choonalert: what an incredible track is this ! :wow:

Greets Polar :hug:

do i hear some nice tuuunes here?:dancing::dancing::dancing:

well, i could argue that point 'til world's end. you get out what you put in. dogs are pack animals and require more effort but the payoff is immensely more gratifying, at least for me. Now, that being said, if you don't have time, willingness, etc. to make that investment, then by all means do not get a dog. But if you are then I can attest that many of my best memories involve various dog buddies throughout the years. Looking to get another one since my retired old lead dog passed of old age. Wish I had a pic as he was simply beautiful animal. But, as noted above, been waiting until I have sufficient spare time for puppy training, because w/a dog if you blow it the first 6 mos. then you've seriously compromised the next 10-15 yrs. But if you get it right you've got the most loyal bud you could imagine.

i was/am considering a dog...but the only one i would ever get is Blue Eyed Husky :hug:

PIC00000004299-0002_zoomJPG.png

there are a lot of them here in Portugal now, Huskies, they were introduced here around the 90's:music:

there are a lot of them here in Portugal now, Huskies, they were introduced here around the 90's:music:
i've seen a lot of them here too :smile1:

there were even some races in the past :smile1:

Back