Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I bet Tomek is gonna be mad as hell that he's missing this show. :mask:

:music::music:

lol i was just thinking that, im guessing he will be asleep right now though

(??)

How do you do that without a job? Please! Tell me so I can do that, too! :super:

edit: You should always be bothered to use good writing "rules". It increases understanding and respect from the reader.

I left school at the age of 16 and worked full-time for 2 years saving up enough money to go to Uni. I also receive some help from the government but not much.

And regarding your previous post my number one priortiy at the moment is DJing and developing myself as a name.

Cool, Im from Northampton originally but studying at University in Wrexham, North Wales.

I haven't been to the UK yet. I hope to make a side trip there the next time I go to visit Danmark; planned for January 2009. Aside from London, is there any place that you think a "Yank" really MUST see and experience? :cat:

I haven't been to the UK yet. I hope to make a side trip there the next time I go to visit Danmark; planned for January 2009. Aside from London, is there any place that you think a "Yank" really MUST see and experience? :cat:

Liverpool if you want your 'sneakers' nicked...

Birmingham / Manchester maybe for the city side of things, depends what you guys wanna get upto, lots of scenery places to go too :)

01. Inkfish & CID Inc - Summer Frost (Original Mix)
02. Sied van Riel - What You Want (Original Mix)
03. Oliver Moldan & Isma-Ae - James Dean Cool (Original Mix)
04. Sebastian Brandt - America (Original Mix)
05. Terradia feat. Damona - Drowning In Dreams (Ozgur Can Remix)
06. Lens - Beyond The Shadows (Moonbeam Remix)
07. Deepwide Pres Kylkai - Kaimaar (Supuer Remix)

I left school at the age of 16 and worked full-time for 2 years saving up enough money to go to Uni. I also receive some help from the government but not much.

And regarding your previous post my number one priortiy at the moment is DJing and developing myself as a name.

You didn't finish high school? I graduated a year early because I was bored of it and wanted a greater challenge, so I began college at 17. Like you, since I was 16, I've worked continuously my entire life.

Your #1 priority should be college. Do you have a website where I can DL one or more of your sets? I'm fascinated by the DJ's magic. I sure can't do it. I've watched them carefully at Trance shows and still don't understand how it's done. It impresses the crap out of me. Do you have anything I can listen to? :music:

Hmmm. Is that good or bad? I have no clue what that means. :blink:

Liverpool is known well in this part of the world for having a high crime rate

Liverpool if you want your 'sneakers' nicked...

Birmingham / Manchester maybe for the city side of things, depends what you guys wanna get upto, lots of scenery places to go too :)

All three places have football teams that I like. Especially Manchester. "Glory, glory, Man. United!"

(Yeah, I get the Fox Soccer Channel and watch every EPL game I can.) :super:

You didn't finish high school? I graduated a year early because I was bored of it and wanted a greater challenge, so I began college at 17. Like you, since I was 16, I've worked continuously my entire life.

Your #1 priority should be college. Do you have a website where I can DL one or more of your sets? I'm fascinated by the DJ's magic. I sure can't do it. I've watched them carefully at Trance shows and still don't understand how it's done. It impresses the crap out of me. Do you have anything I can listen to? :music:

College im finding really easy, its just too time consuming.

Im currently building my new website... If you would like to check out my record label's site then you can... Resonate Records__/
there is an artist page on there with my profile if your interested. Mixes will be available to download soon... :grinning:

Back