Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
01. Inkfish & CID Inc - Summer Frost (Original Mix)
02. Sied van Riel - What You Want (Original Mix)
03. Oliver Moldan & Isma-Ae - James Dean Cool (Original Mix)
04. Sebastian Brandt - America (Original Mix)
05. Terradia feat. Damona - Drowning In Dreams (Ozgur Can Remix)

I am Paying for my tuition fees and utility bills actually. can we drop the subject now... i really dont see where this is going. If i was writing an essay i would give a damn about punctuation but on message boards i cant be bothered.

wth of vocals are this?:wow:

she sounds is in a torture chamber:mask:

but the track is good though without the vocals of course:choonalert:

Last edited:
I am Paying for my tuition fees and utility bills actually. can we drop the subject now... i really dont see where this is going. If i was writing an essay i would give a damn about punctuation but on message boards i cant be bothered.

(??)

How do you do that without a job? Please! Tell me so I can do that, too! :super:

edit: You should always be bothered to use good writing "rules". It increases understanding and respect from the reader.

I really resent that track. Says who? And where does he live? If you don't live here, or do and don't vote, then you have nothing to say about whether America is completely F'ed or not. Ack! :angry:

its music, and music its art...for as long as i can remember artists have had the freedom to say pretty much anything they want and get away with it :music:

its music, and music its art...for as long as i can remember artists have had the freedom to say pretty much anything they want and get away with it :music:

True. But I don't have to like it or approve of it. I defend their right to that freedom, and my right to bit_ch about their abuse of it. :mask:

01. Inkfish & CID Inc - Summer Frost (Original Mix)
02. Sied van Riel - What You Want (Original Mix)
03. Oliver Moldan & Isma-Ae - James Dean Cool (Original Mix)
04. Sebastian Brandt - America (Original Mix)
05. Terradia feat. Damona - Drowning In Dreams (Ozgur Can Remix)
06. Lens - Beyond The Shadows (Moonbeam Remix)

"The Cat Lady
I've Got a Bad Catitude"

You're certainly right you do.

It's Monday. I hate Mondays. I'd much rather stay in bed and read a good "who done it" thriller. Instead, I'm at work and taking my Monday frustration out on you. (Sorry about that. I'll be a more decent person tomorrow, really I will. (kiss))

Back