ATB??

Abominus

Registered
Reaction score
So, has anyone seen ATB live?

Your turn:hug:

Abominus
:music:

had the chance to see him back during the summer but I had was out in Victoria that weekend :( it was probably a sick show!

nope, but I'm sure he'd rock

i saw atb about 8yrs ago live at bonkers night club{glasgow]xDx:music:

I saw him play back in 99 he was really crap and to make things worse he started to MC half way thourgh his set . :lol:

I saw him play back in 99 he was really crap and to make things worse he started to MC half way thourgh his set . :lol:

he was MC'ing an event?????:wow:

What the hell was he saying? I have seen him on some vids lately and he does not talk at all, except in the end when he thanks his fans.

he was MC'ing an event?????:wow:

What the hell was he saying? I have seen him on some vids lately and he does not talk at all, except in the end when he thanks his fans.

lam not sure if ATB was a proper dj back then. I think he was just booked off the back of 9pm. The style he was playing was really cheesy hard house he was MC'ing trying to get the crowd going as half the dance tent had now left to go see Eminem who was about to start his set on the main stage. Tiesto & PVD also played that night. I understand now that ATB is a well respected dj "But hey" that was almost 10 years ago.

Last edited:
lam not sure if ATB was a proper dj back then. I think he was just booked of the back of 9pm. The style he was playing was really cheesy hard house he was MC'ing trying to get the crowd going as half the dance tent had now left to go see Eminem who was about to start his set on the main stage. Tiesto & PVD also played that night. I understand now that ATB is a well respected dj "But hey" that was almost 10 years ago.

I do know that Ministry of Sound released a compilation cd back in 1999. It was a Trance cd. He has changed quite a bit. I think that every artist does. I bet that if you saw him now, you will be blown away:grinning:

Back