Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
I only go to Trance shows, and sometimes I like to go to The Parrot in San Marcos to watch the kids (college students), laugh at them and remember that I was just like that at that age. Fun pastime. Plus on Fridays, they have Happy Hour. Half prices drinks and food form the cafe next door. :grinning:

What I don´t like in my age circles is that people never do things because they like....they do stuff or to show to someone,or to look like someone else,or to try being someone they´re not,when not all 3.....:p:p:p

Global DJ Broadcast January 17th 2008 With Markus Schulz

01. Bebop - Breakthrough Woodpecker
02. D-Formation & Prompt - Inbound
03. Sander Van Doorn - The Bass (Wardt Remix)
04. Andrea Doria vs. LXR - Beauty Of Silence (In Petto Remix)
05. Leon Bolier - Ocean Drive Boulevard
06. Duderstadt Feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw - Beatitude (Duderstadt Uplifting Mashup Dub)
07. Frase and Koto - Down to the wire (Sonic Division remix)
08. Funabashi - You
09. Dirty Dot - Heart of Pain (Monogato's Funk n' Trance Mix)
10. ID
11. Heatbeat - Protoculture (Original Mix)
12. Arnej - People Come, People Go (Maor Levi Remix)
13. Kyau & Albert - 7 Skies
14. Adrian Ivan - Shana [Global Selection]
15. ID
16. Nifra - Ready (Original Mix)
17. ID
18. Solid Globe - North Pole (Michael Hosvpeian 2008 Remix)
19. Markus Schulz feat. Departure - Cause You Know (M.I.K.E Progressiva Remix)
20. Lens - Beyond The Shadows (Robert Vadney Remix)

doctors dont know everything all the time

I had car accident last month. Smashed front window with my head, firemen had to cut the roof of to get me out of the car, they took 7 xrays to check my head and still weren't sure if everything is ok.. Nothing special. :)

Oh my God! :yikes:

its a good thing ur ok. :hug:

I had car accident last month. Smashed front window with my head, firemen had to cut the roof of to get me out of the car, they took 7 xrays to check my head and still weren't sure if everything is ok.. Nothing special. :)

:wow::wow::wow:
Thank God you´re OK....it could have been a tragedy...

And does this accident have any relation to alcohol,for you to say about those parties?

Me neither. I still remember times when two aussie girls get drunk every thursday ( disco for staff ) and get laid with anyone who was near. Next day it was only 'Girl1/Girl2 do you remember last night?' 'No, why... I'm just hungover and don't know where my jeans are..' 'You left them at ............... ' 'Oooooooooooh nooooooo!'

Every week the same story... This is how it is in small villages, everybody knows everything about everyone. So it's just better to prevent situations like above and stay home. :cat:

always the same with Aussie chicks in the UK..... :lol: why on earth they are like that always :mask:

Oh my God! :yikes:

its a good thing ur ok. :hug:

Still have headaches tho.. And weird feeling in this part of head which I smashed the window with everytime I got into car. Oh and little scars on my forhead.
If the driver - my friend - would drive faster I would be probably out of the car.. Well it's also a bit of my fault cause I didn't have seatbelt on yet... I was keeping it in my hand to plug it in.

oh damn....the good thing is ur ok now:hug:

Well,ppl....
I´ll eat something....like all the time,I´m starving....:)

Be back in half an hour...:wave:

Global DJ Broadcast January 17th 2008 With Markus Schulz

01. Bebop - Breakthrough Woodpecker
02. D-Formation & Prompt - Inbound
03. Sander Van Doorn - The Bass (Wardt Remix)
04. Andrea Doria vs. LXR - Beauty Of Silence (In Petto Remix)
05. Leon Bolier - Ocean Drive Boulevard
06. Duderstadt Feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw - Beatitude (Duderstadt Uplifting Mashup Dub)
07. Frase and Koto - Down to the wire (Sonic Division remix)
08. Funabashi - You
09. Dirty Dot - Heart of Pain (Monogato's Funk n' Trance Mix)
10. ID
11. Heatbeat - Protoculture (Original Mix)
12. Arnej - People Come, People Go (Maor Levi Remix)
13. Kyau & Albert - 7 Skies
14. Adrian Ivan - Shana [Global Selection]
15. ID
16. Nifra - Ready (Original Mix)
17. ID
18. Solid Globe - North Pole (Michael Hosvpeian 2008 Remix)
19. Markus Schulz feat. Departure - Cause You Know (M.I.K.E Progressiva Remix)
20. Lens - Beyond The Shadows (Robert Vadney Remix)
21. Maarten Hurcules - Body Fusion

Last track of the show

Vote for the Global Selection here:
Markusschulz.nu, the one and only fan site - Global Selection

Which one you like best? SG1 or Atlantis? I love them both! :grinning::cat:

it doesnt matter love both of them :super: i could watch the serie for hours in a row :mask:

I'm off now guys, have a great evening :wave:

:wow::wow::wow:
Thank God you´re OK....it could have been a tragedy...

And does this accident have any relation to alcohol,for you to say about those parties?

We were in town having girls shopping, then my friend had to go on petrol station so I jumped out of the car to cash machine cause we were going to KFC and they don't have here possibility to pay by card in this one, when I got in the car she drove out of the station and tried to pass the next car, she did it with driver's part but the other car stopped and she hit it with my side. It was just after we drove from petrol station, didn't have time to plug the seatbelt on. Then just felt the power of the hit and blood on my forehead...

Back