Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
2 here, its my breakfast :bananadance::bananadance:

Your breakfast is just a banana???
Oh,I´m :blush: now.....my breakfast is monstruous...:)

2 here, its my breakfast :bananadance::bananadance:

haha, eating bananas doesn't seem to be a bad idea though..Meanwhile I don't really like them. It's easy to swallow and I'm too lazy to make me some real food. ( hungovered :LMAO )

You've never really felt alive until you've had to be outside in -25ºC. :super:

You've also never been so greatful for heating...

Simple math....when I got -1ºC, I was wearing two long-sleeve shirts, one sweater, and a huge jacket over all....

If I get -25ºC, what will I be wearing??:mask::lol::lol:

GOD ....... i get goosebumps everytime i hear that tuuuune... what an amazing melody and so simple lyrics, yet it goes straight to my heart ...... :( :dancing:

I didn't hear any lyrics??

haha, eating bananas doesn't seem to be a bad idea though..Meanwhile I don't really like them. It's easy to swallow and I'm too lazy to make me some real food. ( hungovered :LMAO )

they are the best to cure hangovers....and no, i don't eat them because i have a hangover every day :lol:

Your breakfast is just a banana???
Oh,I´m :blush: now.....my breakfast is monstruous...:)

2, but you know the latest research says that a banana a day helps keep the doctor away, instead of apple :)...maybe is the reason i haven't been sick in at least 15 years now :super:

:lol: :lol:

2, but you know the latest research says that a banana a day helps keep the doctor away, instead of apple :)...maybe is the reason i haven't been sick in at least 15 years now :super:

Bananas are good..and healthy...but my hunger can´t stand only 2 bananas...I need waaaaaaaay more than that....:mask::lol:

Well,people...I´ll have some lunch.....as always,I´m starving.....and it´s already my 4th meal of the day...:lolz:

See you later...:wave:

OMG OMG OMG choooooooooooooooon :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing::dancing:

Bananas are good..and healthy...but my hunger can´t stand only 2 bananas...I need waaaaaaaay more than that....:mask::lol:

my eating habits have always been strange, i can't stand the smell of food in the morning, dinner is after 8pm....and so on :lol:

Well,people...I´ll have some lunch.....as always,I´m starving.....and it´s already my 4th meal of the day...:lolz:

See you later...:wave:

Till later CD :)

Back