Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
do i even dare ask what kind of a hot sausage it was ? :p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So far It's not me having a dirty mind! It's kind of hard to burn your mouth on a sausage that's only about 37 degrees, :LMAO:

Oh, I hate that... the juices inside are hotter than the outside, and you don't know until you bite into it. :yucky:

you must be kidding me with all of this ....
laughing-019.gif

now you can really get something going here...hot sausage and magma :lol::lol:

Remember It has always been Nasim who interpretated the nasty way :lol:

So far It's not me having a dirty mind! It's kind of hard to burn your mouth on a sausage that's only about 37 degrees, :LMAO:

damn... i just had to ask, didn't i ? :) :) by the way 38.6 degrees is what it is i think .... :p :mask:

i like polish sausages.......... and bratwurst :mask:

The sausage even became sticky in my mouth, like it melted. :(

note to self *avoid hot sausages at all cost*

:lol:

why aren't the POLLs public?...i want to see who voted :p:p:p:p

Why? :hmmm: There's only 5 voters anyway, it's an insufficient sample for statistical purposes.

the heck with the statistics....i want names :lol:...especially when they vote Pretty Bad on a set i like :lol:

"The Washington-based Federal Energy Regulatory Commission today approved eight "critical infrastructure protection" (CIP) standards intended to protect the electric-power grid operated by the nation's utilities from coming under cyberattack because of poor access control, software vulnerabilities or other weaknesses in their data-control systems."

I think they're too late, didn't they already make a movie about this?

the heck with the statistics....i want names :lol:...especially when they vote Pretty Bad on a set i like :lol:

You´re sooo revengeful...:mask::mask:

Back