• Total voters
here we go, that's me practicing...LOL

GOCOLIN.gif

what the hell kind of dance is that? :lol:

:LMAO:

Looool :lol: She mustve been a huge Armin fan! :grinning:

haha...she must have been his #1 fan :lol:

Probably :lol:

I stayed just 15 minutes on dancefloor ( before Armin, Sander played massive set and Remy's was amazing as well ) then went to sit/half sleep for almost 2 hours and came back on dancefloor with first beat of Chakra - I am ( Markus Schulz remix ) - first track of Markus' great set, then it was our Angello Mike and some classics and then was just train trip home.. :cat:

Last edited:
aight everybody...looks like they got me a early flight home so ima bouts to board and get outta here.

chat with yall when i get home

peace out

YAYYYY this show is freaking awesome eheheh ... the itw is sick .. hahaha .. still laughin about that :)

and the sound is sooo weird but good :)

stay tuned it worths today for the music and the fun:super::super:

+1..

I´m not going out tonight....too "cold"...:mask::mask::lolz:
And most of friends here are travelling....so the only way I´d go out today would be on a date....but couldn´t find any girl for that....:cry::blush:

YAYYYY this show is freaking awesome eheheh ... the itw is sick .. hahaha .. still laughin about that :)

and the sound is sooo weird but good :)

Hello,Diane...:wave:

I´m not such a fan of Schossow,to be honest....not much of my style....but I´m here to talk and spam....:lol:

+1..

I´m not going out tonight....too "cold"...:mask::mask::lolz:
And most of friends here are travelling....so the only way I´d go out today would be on a date....but couldn´t find any girl for that....:cry::blush:

+1 on the second instance of yours, you know i am a solitaire Wolf :(

+1 on the second instance of yours, you know i am a solitaire Wolf :(

:console:
Yeah...i´m kinda solitaire wolf too....i´m really shy and introspective....:blush:

hi piccoli, c00l.d00d, Altered-Mind, t4e :)

haaa Im just waiting for the itw again ... then, go to sleep !

:console:
Yeah...i´m kinda solitaire wolf too....i´m really shy and introspective....:blush:

yeah i'm not so young as you, for so long years i am solitaire Wolf, the woman doesn't want anything with me, ohh well...:(

yeah i'm not so young as you, for so long years i am solitaire Wolf, the woman doesn't want anything with me, ohh well...:(

give it a little time mate. :console: the right woman is gonna find you sooner or later. :cat:

Back