Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
I can dance to this:super:
thu_a6_19.gif

yeah i'm not so young as you, for so long years i am solitaire Wolf, the woman doesn't want anything with me, ohh well...:(

Sure they want...perhaps you´re not giving her chance to show you she wants...:grinning::grinning:

you don't stay for Mark Etesson?
nop ... I have to get going to bed early by now ... my big exams are in 1month so .. I need to sleep early and wake up early .. lol So, yeah, i'll try to sleep before 2am :p

nop ... I have to get going to bed early by now ... my big exams are in 1month so .. I need to sleep early and wake up early .. lol So, yeah, i'll try to sleep before 2am :p

Best of luck on your exams! :grinning:

yeah i'm not so young as you, for so long years i am solitaire Wolf, the woman doesn't want anything with me, ohh well...:(

give it a little time mate. :console: the right woman is gonna find you sooner or later. :cat:

She can find you even here - just look at me and playdoh, TCL and d_o, Tomek and tab16, ToT and his girlfriend etc. Uh. Didn't know there's so many couples here. And probably we even don't know about some more :cat:

Exams???What are you studying,Diane??

She can find you even here - just look at me and playdoh, TCL and d_o, Tomek and tab16, ToT and his girlfriend etc. Uh. Didn't know there's so many couples here. And probably we even don't know about some more :cat:

+1....I hope my turn happens soon...:mask::mask::)

the problem is i gave all the chances but they always kick me off

So they don´t deserve your love,Picc...

I´m serious here...you´re a great person...you must never think the contrary...if some girls don´t see you´re virtues,then it´s their problem....:grinning::grinning:

yeah !!! itw ...

god ... Sometimes I feel bad about haveing danish blood haha krekeukeukeuaaaaaaa

about that i can't be more explicit club girl

I'm actually quite confused about who's trying with who but I wish you luck :hug::cat:

Thanks....:hug:

I´m still waiting for someone to show up....there are not so many people here in my (and your) age range,I think...:):)

Back