• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Thanks....:hug:

I´m still waiting for someone to show up....there are not so many people here in my (and your) age range,I think...:):)

Not many 20s here :tongue: Or few years lower or 'few' years higher :smile1:

This is my final week of being 22. :cat:
Smiley_wink.gif

how old you think i am?

That´s a tough question...:blush:
I hope I don´t get too wrong...and if I do,that you don´t get mad with me...:)

I´d say you´re around 35-40...am I right?:blush:

Edit: you answered before my guess....:)

the perfect combination, i had the experience of that having sex with trance playing in background and i recommend:)

When I have sex I'm so into it that I don't really care what music is in the backgruond or even if there's any :mask:

the perfect combination, i had the experience of that having sex with trance playing in background and i recommend:)
I totally agree .. its ... mh, it does help a lot !! haha

I even have to admit that now ... I cant do anything without trance in background (if I'm home or in some place I can have music i mean)

This is my final week of being 22. :cat:
Smiley_wink.gif

I still have to wait till June to turn 21. :cat:

I meant age range just to say for "coupling"...:):grinning:

Because it´s not so common to see a 28-yead old woman with a 20-year old man....

But for friendship, age doesn´t matter AT ALL....as long as people combine with themselves, the rest is nothing...:grinning:

hmmm u and my aunt almost have the same b-day (hers is June 20 and yours is june 22)

:cat::grinning:

22 June - first day of summer and Prince Willam's birthday as well :tongue: And there's always some nice event in Poland around this time ;) This year i'll probably on my cousines wedding or Ibiza :super:

22 June - first day of summer and Prince Willam's birthday as well :tongue: And there's always some nice event in Poland around this time ;) This year i'll probably on my cousines wedding or Ibiza :super:

Ibiza???:wow:

Now I´m sooo jealous of you...:p:hug:

:clap::bounce::clap:

:beer2:

She can find you even here - just look at me and playdoh, TCL and d_o, Tomek and tab16, ToT and his girlfriend etc. Uh. Didn't know there's so many couples here. And probably we even don't know about some more :cat:

about this well i can't talk about that

:love:'s this track

:super:

Back