Official AH.FM / TranceFix / TranceTogether Meeting -- Den Bosch ASOT600

I'd like to attend as Im going to ASOT600 in Den Bosch. My first abroad Trance gig! :bravo:

:bravo: :clap: It is Ace Adam! Den Bosch is the biggest indoor Trance event in the world,last yr was my first time and i`m totally hooked!!! We have friends coming over from Scotland just for this event..so excited!!

You are the lucky ones having tickets for the warming up set! :) Last year was my first time at ASOT! I've been to a couple of Luminosity preparties before, though. They always rock! :)

Last year was my first time at ASOT aswell Loopie and i`m hooked for live ;)
I`ve been to Electronic family..also amazing!! Never been to Luminosity yet..x

:bravo: :clap: It is Ace Adam! Den Bosch is the biggest indoor Trance event in the world,last yr was my first time and i`m totally hooked!!! We have friends coming over from Scotland just for this event..so excited!!

awesome. thanks for the info.
i have a warm-up ticket and will most likely end up stuck in the 138bpm room because the line-up looks amazing.
im in holland between the 5th and the 8th. :D missing a uni lecture but its worth it!

Last year was my first time at ASOT aswell Loopie and i`m hooked for live ;)
I`ve been to Electronic family..also amazing!! Never been to Luminosity yet..x

You should go to Lumi @ a Beach. Best party of the year, imo.
Top location, top dj's, top organisation.

Topic Updated..

Lanyards ordered :) Ill have them with me if anyone wants to purchase... 1= 3euro or 2= 5euro

lanyards.jpg

same street easy to find and still close to train station :good2:
and nice new lanyards i want one orange and one black :)

Few djs announced are Dan Stone, Marcel Kenenberg, Dan Ascherl .. more to be announced soon

Back