Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
i'm loving this set very much, woooooooooooooooot:super::super::super:

almost true :lol: last windchill storm we had was from alberta:mask:

well...at least they are Canadians, but you know how Americans blame everything on us LOL

you'r into older women w/ brains huh??:lol:

yeah that was totally funny... and as us french would say "tu t'es fait cassé" which means litterally "you got yourself broke"... and now that i think of it, it makes no sense :lol:

here a hug to make u feel better :hug:
nice
thanks

i only tried coz she kept coming over every 5-8 min to "guide me" or crap like tht

woot love the beat of this one :love:

:dancing:

well...at least they are Canadians, but you know how Americans blame everything on us LOL

here we blame the Spanish and the Spanish blame the Portuguese...LMAO:lol::lol::lol:

you got a grudge again americans?? :lol:

albertans are cool...:lol:

Yeah i gave it to T4E and she has since passed it along, thank godness!!! i was not happy to see that nasty cold streak come through here!! ruined the beginning of my week! :mask:

OMG I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohhhhhhhhh shit!! lol damn not the kindest of situations to find oneself in!
:lol:
ya i just got THE blank stare

hits u harder than the stare u get when doing slashes into the air with a scalpel

you got a grudge again americans?? :lol:

albertans are cool...:lol:

NO, not at all, don't you just love it how now we need passports to go there? :p

:lol:
ya i just got THE blank stare

hits u harder than the stare u get when doing slashes into the air with a scalpel

yeah because then you always refer back to that look and be like crap how am i ever to get out of this hole i dug for myself!

Back