• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
love the or more part!!!

haha i have gone over 200km/hr that is scary man!! don't like 140 unless I am on a highway!!

yeah one time i drove with my brother in law to Spain i i drove the BMW and i hit 200 Km/h, wooot that was really fast

Glenridding, Ramblers Bar - 9pm till midnight/1am if we're 'lucky'

In Poland we were eating after coming back home from a party with my bestfriend. We were cooking some pasta or something easy but most of the time more than half of it landed on a table instead of plates. We were never sober... :lol:

hahahah yeah so many late nights coming home to raid the fridge for anything or to make something to eat!!! HAHAAHAHAH

love the or more part!!!

haha i have gone over 200km/hr that is scary man!! don't like 140 unless I am on a highway!!

once I drove 260-270km/h cant remember which one but by Ferrari Modena 360 on a highway :super: it was awesome :wow: me like speed.

yeah one time i drove with my brother in law to Spain i i drove the BMW and i hit 200 Km/h, wooot that was really fast

HAHAHA my car started to shake once i hit the 200 mark, and I was driving down hill so the needle went past 200, and i was like okay break time now!!!!!!!!!

Said it once will say it again. Me and my dad - BMW series 5 - about 3pm - german highway ( autobahn :love: ) - 250 - 260km/h :tease:

once I drove 260-270km/h cant remember which one but by Ferrari Modena 360 on a highway :super: it was awesome :wow: me like speed.

but i would rather get on a snowboard now and ride down a black diamond the rush from that is way better than driving 200+km :p:p

Said it once will say it again. Me and my dad - BMW series 5 - about 3pm - german highway ( autobahn :love: ) - 250km/h :tease:

yeah thats crazy!! :p couldnt imagine 250!!

Glenridding, Ramblers Bar - 9pm till midnight/1am if we're 'lucky'

LoL yeah its strange they close bars and pubs close so early.... just when u start feeling good u need to go :mask:

HAHAHA my car started to shake once i hit the 200 mark, and I was driving down hill so the needle went past 200, and i was like okay break time now!!!!!!!!!

the thing with this good car is you don't feel the speed, so was driving like 100km/h, but when i looked to the needle:wow: ohhh shit, took the foot from the accelator:lol:

this gal will be lurkin' but still tunin'

Hello ppl :wave:

woot Aly and Fila!! :super:

Last edited:
but i would rather get on a snowboard now and ride down a black diamond the rush from that is way better than driving 200+km :p:p

it was quite narrow highway one lane to each direction.... so I had to drive in the middle... it felt safer :mask:

the thing with this good car is you don't feel the speed, so was driving like 100km/h, but when i looked to the needle:wow: ohhh shit, took the foot from the accelator:lol:

hahah yeah i wish!!! maybe one day when i have more money, i will get an expensive nice car and drive the autobhan at 250+ hahahaaha :lol::lol:

it was quite narrow highway one lane to each direction.... so I had to drive in the middle... it felt safer :mask:

HAHAHAHAAH yeah i can see that!! somehting about the trees on the side wizzing by so fast made it a bit scary eh

LoL yeah its strange they close bars and pubs close so early.... just when u start feeling good u need to go :mask:
here pizzerias and bars with food are closed about midnight or at last 2 am maybe :| that's crap :mask:

in a good car you don't feel it:)

that's exactly the problem lmao....at 180km/h your wheels are not on the road anymore :lol::lol:

Back