Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
:choon:

59971_422604311152561_50054124_a.jpg

:LMAO:I knew it haha, otherwise you wouldn't have answered that way :lol: I like confusing people:crazy:

Thought that title it's a funny one and wanted to know if you had some fun too:lol:

Nice that you choose this tune:yes::bravo:

:lol: I have no idea what the title is about, I guess that's a question for Second Way.

I really love the melody in this track and Mayer's remix just has so much energy. :dance:

Really is a fantastic remix! :music:
It's grown on me now, certainly better than his remix of Jewel in my opinion, just gotta find a date to pick it up since I haven't yet. Tomorrow, however, is not going to be one of those dates for me to pick it up
music.gif

Daniel Kandi, being the keyword for this track, since it's his remix :choon:

:hmmm: This way presenting, all focus and attention is put on the remixer. Leaving producer and performer(s) unnoticed. Same way one can turn things 180 degrees. It's ' just ' ( only ) a remix ... Focussing on one has a price. Others like to emphazise a specific label. Ignoring all artists alltogether :ee: :mml:

It's grown on me now, certainly better than his remix of Jewel in my opinion, just gotta find a date to pick it up since I haven't yet. Tomorrow, however, is not going to be one of those dates for me to pick it up
music.gif

I think the vocal on Wait Forever just fits so naturally with his style, so it worked out great. :iagree:

:lol: I have no idea what the title is about, I guess that's a question for Second Way.

I really love the melody in this track and Mayer's remix just has so much energy. :dance:
​I'm not sure that I'll ask him but it reminds me about Yabba Dabba Doo:LMAO:

01. Vaivo - Curiosity (Original Mix) [Takara Music]
02. Second Way - BaBa Yaga (Original Mix) [proFound]
03. Ben Gold - Mesocyclone (Original Mix) [Garuda]
04. Sean Tyas - Hydro (Original Mix) [Tytanium]
05. Estiva & Cardinal feat. Arielle Maren - Wait Forever (Daniel Kandi's Bangin' Remix) [Enhanced]
06. Morvan - Charisma (Philip Mayer Remix) [Unearthed Red]
07. New World - Rise Above (Emotional Mix) [Above The Clouds]

Great label debut!

05. Estiva & Cardinal feat. Arielle Maren - Wait Forever (Daniel Kandi's Bangin' Remix) [Enhanced]

Thx for the support :bow:

Great label debut!
An epic start to David & Lars' new label under Defcon, they couldn't have asked for more from David's Producer of The Year \o/\o/\o/\o/

:hmmm: This way presenting, all focus and attention is put on the remixer. Leaving producer and performer(s) unnoticed. Same way one can turn things 180 degrees. It's ' just ' ( only ) a remix ... Focussing on one has a price. Others like to emphazise a specific label. Ignoring all artists alltogether :ee: :mml:

For me everyone deserves the credit for their work. The remixer is basically the producer of the sounds you're listening to on that remix, but the original producer is still the composer of the melodies and ideas that gave the remixer something cool to work with. Then there's the vocalist of course who doesn't change. So it's important that everyone gets their due credit for the hard work they put in to give us great music to enjoy. :)

921 Listeners ~ Paul Gibson - Fallout 032 on AH.FM

Great label debut!

I expecting some tunes from New World :)

Helloooo! :)

New World
New World
(10) Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for New World (10)

Genres: Uplifting Trance, Progressive Trance
Profile: Producer

125px-Flag_of_the_United_States_%28Pantone%29.svg.png

There are currently 23 users browsing this thread. (8 members and 15 guests)

danmark_ori, PaulGibson+, Above the Clouds+, Above1stBase+, Ella+, Deymos, Young Free+, Daga+

​the remixes wouldn't exist if the tracks , producers and vocalists wouldn't be there too, so... ofc, some remixes are better than the originals but the producers are more important than somebody who remixes a tune.

For me everyone deserves the credit for their work. The remixer is basically the producer of the sounds you're listening to on that remix, but the original producer is still the composer of the melodies and ideas that gave the remixer something cool to work with. Then there's the vocalist of course who doesn't change. So it's important that everyone gets their due credit for the hard work they put in to give us great music to enjoy. :)

Yeah :grinning: well said, Paul :wink: :mml:

Back