• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
(!!)

Whoops.

(??)

Good deal. The DJ isn't online. Sorry dude, but your track selection here leaves a lot do be desired. I'll listen til the end, though, to give you the benefit of the doubt. But it's not real promising. :(

Hiya TCL:)

Ugg more rain down here again mind if I send it up your way

Hi t4e:)

I wish you would. We are very dry here in TX. Burn bans and high fire danger every day. We NEED rain. :hug::cat:

i'm telling you, for the way this is going some day we have Duran Duran remixed in trance...LMAO or Wham...LMAO:lol::lol:
I'm still waiting for a Richard Marx remix.When will this waiting end?:captain:*sighs*

01 Jay Lumen - Clear Memories (Ormatie Remix) [Arctic Wave]
02 Mark August - Warm (Original Mix) [Innervisions]
03 Markus Schulz Feat Departure - Cause U Know (Wippenberg remix) [Coldharbour]
04 Marco Demark - Tiny Dancer (Deadmau5 Vocal Mix) [3Beat Blue]
05 Sasha - Mongoose [emFire]
06 Sultan & Ned Shepard Feat Envotion - Eye Spy Familiar Places (TnBB Edit) [CDR]

(!!)

Whoops.

(??)

Good deal. The DJ isn't online. Sorry dude, but your track selection here leaves a lot do be desired. I'll listen til the end, though, to give you the benefit of the doubt. But it's not real promising. :(
i have to say me agree with TCL.. i don't like it :confused:

EDIT: but that do i know.

Hi Clubz. :hug: Wassup in your neck of the woods? :grinning::hug::cat:
besides the High winds and rain that happened last night everythings going well. Im a little sleep deprived but i will make up for that later today as it is my day off.

Last edited:
I wish you would. We are very dry here in TX. Burn bans and high fire danger every day. We NEED rain. :hug::cat:
Yes I've seen that,you people in the south are drying up!:(

06 Sultan & Ned Shepard Feat Envotion - Eye Spy Familiar Places (TnBB Edit) [CDR] i never understood what these little tags are. I marked it in orange. Maybe someone can clear this up for me.?

01 Jay Lumen - Clear Memories (Ormatie Remix) [Arctic Wave]
02 Mark August - Warm (Original Mix) [Innervisions]
03 Markus Schulz Feat Departure - Cause U Know (Wippenberg remix) [Coldharbour]
04 Marco Demark - Tiny Dancer (Deadmau5 Vocal Mix) [3Beat Blue]
05 Sasha - Mongoose [emFire]
06 Sultan & Ned Shepard Feat Envotion - Eye Spy Familiar Places (TnBB Edit) [CDR]
07 Jonas Steur & Leon Bolier - The NIght Is Young (Original Mix) [Black Hole]

i'm telling you, for the way this is going some day we have Duran Duran remixed in trance...LMAO or Wham...LMAO:lol::lol:

You know... there's a couple of Duran Duran tracks that I'd love to hear remixed into a good long trance track... Ordinary Day, cause Aurora's mix does not do it for me, and there was one off of their 2003 album, can't remember the name.

I'd also love to hear a trance/extended edition of Rob Thomas - Little Wonders.

Yes, I know that contradicts everything that you knew about my taste. :hmmm:

06 Sultan & Ned Shepard Feat Envotion - Eye Spy Familiar Places (TnBB Edit) [CDR] i never understood what these little tags are. I marked it in orange. Maybe someone can clear this up for me.?

The label name, I think.

This is cool!

:mml::mml::mml:

(!!)

Whoops.

(??)

Actually, Buccaneer Bunch is kicking around someplace. :)

ohhh sorry i didn't see that:hug:

i am great, well at work actually and some guys at my work annoying me...LOL

LOL...time to pull the pistol out and make some shoots...:mask::lol::lol:

Back