Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is marginally better. :mask: :cat:

:( sorry i thought you all would like this kind of set

Don't feel bad about it, young guy. It's just that some of us, myself among them, really like the epic, soaring, uplifting melodic/vocal Trance the best. I'm not going to say that your set is all that bad, it's just not what I prefer to listen to.

This track is good. I like this one. (kiss) :) :hug: :cat:

:( sorry i thought you all would like this kind of set

Other than the one techy track, it's working for me. It's not smooth like other sets, where the tracks morph into each other seamlessly, but you're giving us a taste of a lot of tracks. And there's old and new too, which I like.

And no Armin or Tiesto yet. :grinning:

It's like a 'dim sum' or 'sushi bar' set.

you just dont like it, its not awful :p

If I don't like it, then it's awful to me. It not intrinsically awful, in and of itself. It's just awful to me. That's all. :mask:

Other than the one techy track, it's working for me. It's not smooth like other sets, where the tracks morph into each other seamlessly, but you're giving us a taste of a lot of tracks. And there's old and new too, which I like.

And no Armin or Tiesto yet. :grinning:

It's like a 'dim sum' or 'sushi bar' set.

Great analogy! Yes! That's what it is! :grinning:

Too bad I don't like sushi. :mask: :lol:

Thanks BB! :clap2:

Despite the comments, don't stop mixing things up. By the end of it, I was enjoying the variety, and I'll be looking forward to your next show.

I even kinda liked Tiny Dancer, but don't tell anyone. :mask:

well thx for the comment :)
that is what our essential set is about, very variated music :) too bad we only have 1 hour. But i think in some way. The tracks we spinn will be rememberd in the heads of all the listeners.

anyway, thx for listening all and hope 2 see you next time.

And remember this is a radio not an festival or club!

If I don't like it, then it's awful to me. It not intrinsically awful, in and of itself. It's just awful to me. That's all. :mask:
yep, that's what i meant and hoped you meant too uhuh :cat: :hug:

k, now lets see about Marc Marberg !

well thx for the comment :)
that is what our essential set is about, very variated music :) too bad we only have 1 hour. But i think in some way. The tracks we spinn will be rememberd in the heads of all the listeners.

anyway, thx for listening all and hope 2 see you next time.

And remember this is a radio not an festival or club!
I like listening to different stuff:)Just some songs aren't my style.Thanks for the set btw:grinning:

Hi,

A bit late to respond, but I felt the set was quite nice. A slow one comparatively ... and vastly diverse in terms of choice of tracks.

( Just because I didn't hear Justify or Nyctalopia or Big Sky doesnt necessarily make a set "non"-massive )

Hi,

A bit late to respond, but I felt the set was quite nice. A slow one comparatively ... and vastly diverse in terms of choice of tracks.

( Just because I didn't hear Justify or Nyctalopia or Big Sky doesnt necessarily make a set "non"-massive )

agree :) and why play those tracks you can hear them in in other sets :p

Back