Orjan Nilsen - La Guitarra

cekaay

Registered
Reaction score
This track is massive !!! Played in ASOT 338 ... just love it .. :choonalert:

I still need to check out this one :)

I agree with DistantLand. There should be 1 or 2 remixes :)

My favorite part of this track is the guitar sound! I'm more of a piano fan but the guitar here is breathtaking! :wow:

It's pretty good. It's been a while since I have heard a trance song with decent guitar in it.

this may sound original, but i found it refreshing, and this is coming from someone who likes guitar in tunes, take dogzilla or saint rush for instance!

as far as i know there wont be any remixes for now on La Guitarra - Orjan is working hard on a B-Side making that a 2 track EP :)

as far as i know there wont be any remixes for now on La Guitarra - Orjan is working hard on a B-Side making that a 2 track EP :)

That's interesting! Can't wait to see how this new track will sound :music:

did anyone hear the Balearic Mix for La Guitarra ?? Its at around the 75th minute in ASOT 347 ! gotta love it !! Its one of those songs that I'd definitely listen to when i'm going for a long drive ..

did anyone hear the Balearic Mix for La Guitarra ?? Its at around the 75th minute in ASOT 347 ! gotta love it !! Its one of those songs that I'd definitely listen to when i'm going for a long drive ..

Balearic Mix for the win! :grinning::choonalert: Original was getting old quick..

The Balearic Mix is great, heard it during the last episode of ASOT. The original Version was cool aswell, I wouldn't call it that old already :)

:choon:

Well, and a new mix there is ;)
I prefer the balearic mix too :)

Back